We got posters !! | Syracusefan.com

We got posters !!

CZv32U2XEAAOjPo.jpg

Order info? Would love one for my classroom. Twitter feed says available at the Dome on game days, but I doubt I am in NY this spring. Sadly looks as though I will only catch them once during the regular season @ Durham.

Order info? Would love one for my classroom. Twitter feed says available at the Dome on game days, but I doubt I am in NY this spring. Sadly looks as though I will only catch them once during the regular season @ Durham.
Call the AD. See if they will send you one, even if you have to pay postage.

Try this:

http://cuse.com/sports/2009/8/3/GEN_0803094951.aspx

The SU Athletics Department has a limited supply of sport-specific posters and schedule cards available for fans outside the area. Please identify which posters or schedule cards you are requesting on a slip of paper and add in mailing tube.

1. Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18" long).
2. At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletics Department, plus the return postage sticker (please account for slight increase in weight because of the poster or schedule card).
3. Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail tube back to you.
4. Insert slip of paper indicating which posters you are requesting.
5. Mail tube to this address:

SU Athletics
Attn:Marketing Department
Manley Field House
1301 E. Colvin St.
Syracuse, NY 13244

Important Notes
• Do not send cash, checks or any other form of payment in the tube. Only the prepaid postage sticker will be accepted.
• Tubes arriving without both the prepaid postage sticker and the return address sticker will not be honored.

Sweet, thank you. It will look great above the stuffed Otto(kids love him!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom