We have 19 verbal's are we expecting any more? | Syracusefan.com

We have 19 verbal's are we expecting any more?

yes, I am pretty sure the count will not end there, and hopefully won't drop from there

Saw a tweet from someone in the recruiting office talking about loyalty, so safe to say someone flipped.
if true, sure as hell hope it was Jackson and not Sellers (I assume they are the only two candidates to flip at the moment)

The numbers will toggle. We will likely have a surprise or two, to the positive and potentially negative.

The numbers will toggle. We will likely have a surprise or two, to the positive and potentially negative.
You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium
Liable to walk upon the scene

This must have written for signing day. ;)

Wake me up when all the roster shuffling is over at the beginning of fall camp. Then we’ll see what roster we have for the upcoming season.

No mention of Rooks lately.

Has that train left the station, or did it never arrive?

No mention of Rooks lately.

Has that train left the station, or did it never arrive?

It sounds like the staff expressed interest and did due diligence, not sure whether interest was reciprocated. I don't see any evidence that he ever visited, beyond anecdotally, or that he's a legit option at this point. Would love to see it.

It sounds like the staff expressed interest and did due diligence, not sure whether interest was reciprocated. I don't see any evidence that he ever visited, beyond anecdotally, or that he's a legit option at this point. Would love to see it.
People worry too much about legacy recruits, in a way it's best they go somewhere else. Having to play in the shadow of your father for 4 years is a large burden to put on a player.

People worry too much about legacy recruits, in a way it's best they go somewhere else. Having to play in the shadow of your father for 4 years is a large burden to put on a player.
its not like our legacies have all been world beaters though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom