We haven't even hired a coach yet... | Syracusefan.com

We haven't even hired a coach yet...

JrodCuse

All Conference
everyone chill the f out. Until there is a formal announcement act like we've been here before, after the announcement feel free to rage but raging just for rage sake is kinda silly and teenagerish.

everyone chill the f out. Until there is a formal announcement act like we've been here before, after the announcement feel free to rage but raging just for rage sake is kinda silly and teenagerish.

Act like we haven't screwed up a coaching hire before?

We don't know how.

JrodCuse said:

Sorry but common sense and calm have left the building...

Thanks - I had not read the same thing in any one of five other posts.

People keep saying there will be a formal announcement tomorrow- where people was that formally announced? Someone???

This Board is going nuts. I read on this Board a formal announcement was going to be made Monday. Then today. Now tomorrow...come on people nothing is coming this week. It makes no sense to do so - unless of course we are more desperate than I have been told.

image.gif

image.jpeg

I think the whole announcement thing Today was all speculation that Frost was going to take it. There is way too many rumors and smoke screens out there right now. Ash isn't definitely coming here there's still more people were looking at. Be patient there's still games to be played this weekend with candidates we may want to speak with unless someone else blows the decision makers out of the water.

Been there before?!?! When the F was that? Last (3) hires we went 1 for 3. We underpaid all of them and two of them were meathead defensive coordinators who failed as head coaches.

Meanwhile, our "peers" have put $4M a year on the table and are interviewing HC SUCCESSES like Dan Mullen and Mark Richt. Not to mention, a team that use to be on our level, hired the hottest HC candidate in about 12 hours with a $3M+ deal. Nice work VT. All the while, we interview our soon to be next meathead defensive coordinator turned head coach.

YOU chill the F out Jroddy.

$2 million is the average between #45 to #60. $2.5 million is between #30 to #45.

Anywhere between $2 to $2.5 is legit. If you want a Richt, you have to pay $3 million plus as he is a proven SEC coach,

$2 million is the average between #45 to #60. $2.5 million is between #30 to #45.

Anywhere between $2 to $2.5 is legit. If you want a Richt, you have to pay $3 million plus as he is a proven SEC coach,
What about $1.2M, where does that put us? Between FAU and Hofstra?

Either TGD had a spending problem or the BOT has a fear of spending.

Recruits are waiting. Maybe we scrap most of the class while we run a search. Get the new coach off to a good start right off the bat.

If people with knowledge can 100% tell me Chris Ash won't be the next SU HC I will calm down and stop posting till a decision is announced.

If people with knowledge can 100% tell me Chris Ash won't be the next SU HC I will calm down and stop posting till a decision is announced.
See you in a couple of weeks.

I will do this also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom