We haven't proved anything | Syracusefan.com

We haven't proved anything

Cuse House

All American

Sorry if already posted, but this is hilarious to me. These media members are such a joke. The only thing that bothers me is the "cheaters" narrative.

Like it or not, that'll be the narrative they play on. It drives clicks.

I like how gonzaga is now a mediocre win and how we "hung around" while virginia gifted us with a meltdown...as if our players had nothing to do with it.

Like it or not, that'll be the narrative they play on. It drives clicks.

I like how gonzaga is now a mediocre win and how we "hung around" while virginia gifted us with a meltdown...as if our players had nothing to do with it.

Gonzaga the week of the game was the 96 Bulls.

I happened across that video earlier and was laughing at our road to the final four: "two mid majors and a 15 seed, then hung on while Virginia imploded" or something similar. My favorite part is the revisionist version of the UVa game. Tell me what part of Mali absolutely murdering them in the second half was the "hanging on part?"

All good.

The dude is video trolling. I dont know if watching his video helps his count/success in some way, but if it does, I wish I could take back my watch. Some of his bile is indeed logical, but the Orange need to put in a respectable showing vs UNC if they care to avoid more of such talk. A win would shut up all but the most die hards, although even a championship doesn't negate the logic if they truly believe we didn't belong in it. If we win the NC, the bitter members of the media may make it even sweeter. I hope Boeheim has found a way to vaccinate the players' minds, or even use it as fuel, whichever his experience deems is preferable. It would suck if the players were half as messed up as the fans. The wins this season are ones the NCAA can not take away, and JB has added another Final Four to his resume. Let's be proud of that, especially with this team of underdogs who have so far decided to "pull a UConn".

Bob Marley said it well: "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourself can free our minds". Even with a title this narrative will continue, and may even be hotter. Do you think Kentucky fans lost sleep when we said "Paypal Cal" after their title?(Trust me, I said it and nearly got into an altercation). Folks can always have opinions against you or those you care about. If one doesn't plan to do something about it, it's healthier to forget about it. I really hope the players seek redemption on the court, though: (look at the athlete this guy was at 0:14. What a wonderful human being the world lost, but at least he wrote us this goodbye song). Open yourself, and you may hear what he is saying, especially in the opening lines. The best works don't always speak to everyone the same way.

Last edited:
The requirement of proof is different for different people. I guess it matters who you care enough to prove things to. I dont really care what the guy in the OP's video thinks. If we win the title, that meets the requirement of proof for the NCAA, and that's what I care about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom