We just saw a man's current career end | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We just saw a man's current career end

Here is why punting is just absolutely insane. If everything goes well and you get the ball back, you are exactly where you were with less time to score twice. It makes no sense. If you trust your d to get it back trust them to stop them if you don’t get the fourth down conversation.
Especially given we have a freshman punter who was inconsistent at best.

I dont believe that is true. If iowa St can be a top 10 team, then we can be a top 20 team with the right coach and offensive philosophy
Exactly. Marrone had us competitive and winning.

An electric playmaking QB in Dungey got us ten wins and ranked top 25 a few years ago.

Devitos not the guy, and coach built his offense around him.

Here is why punting is just absolutely insane. If everything goes well and you get the ball back, you are exactly where you were with less time to score twice. It makes no sense. If you trust your d to get it back trust them to stop them if you don’t get the fourth down conversation.
Where is Millhouse ??

That's a very clear explanation of why his decision makes no sense.

Yup.

The only reason why you decide to punt is if you've accepted the loss.

89414E11-2FDF-455F-BB0C-F083B40C2ABF.jpeg
this is gonna be the student section next week

Let’s be honest, Schiano out coached Dino by a mile.Made me mad as hell watching Schiano play the refs while Dino tried and failed with those same refs.Coaching won this game for Rutgers and coaching lost this game for the Orange.
It was painful. While watching, thinking how many would want to warm up to a scum like Schiano. He kicked Babers butt today.

Let’s be honest, Schiano out coached Dino by a mile.Made me mad as hell watching Schiano play the refs while Dino tried and failed with those same refs.Coaching won this game for Rutgers and coaching lost this game for the Orange.
1631400157328.gif

6 years and this? Crowd was invested and loud, students showed out, peer P5 northeastern program, new building, etc.

Same terrible product on the offensive side of the ball and the sidelines. What a disappointment for those fans that were still there for this program.

Dino's stealing $ from the University at this point. Good for him and his family I guess.

It was over last year, to many Dino fans used Covid and other excuses when it was clear this team felt an offensive standpoint is incompetent. Year 6 and it's still the same issues, no qb, horrific playcalling, a dozen penalties a game, zero clue in clock management and down and distance. Wildhack should call Marrone Monday, and make it happen
Didn't you get the memo? COVID only affected Syracuse.

Dino can be a motivational speaker. He is not a FBS coach. His decision making is atrocious. Barring something earth shattering I will not be making the 5 hour drive back to a Syracuse game again until we have a new coach. Complete waste of time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom