We lost. | Syracusefan.com

We lost.

jdubs30

Living Legend
I don't care about refs, or what "should have been called". We got outplayed and Michigan deserves it, we didnt' bring our A game tonight and it cost us. Kudos to UM.

Michigan was the better team. No question about it. Syracuse didn't play 40 min, Michigan did.

I can take that point of view with no problem but that being said, we didn't get a damn call all night. What was the foul breakdown?

it was close actually- just our backcourt took the brunt. mcgary was outstanding and really won it for them this tourney. Burke is good.. but much more nba role player than franchise pg good. Mcgary has it all. UM just had more talent and then executed better in the first half.. this game was similar to our nc win in 03 just lower scoring.

We came so close to winning despite playing our C game, except for CJ. This team was always offensively challenged and they still ended up accomplishing more than I thought possible.

Props to McGary for having a good game, their team for getting tons of offensive rebounds, and to Hardaway for saving Burkes skin on that pass out of bounds IDK how he saved it. And their bench for stepping up. That was enough to beat us. Because James and MCW were flat out bad and our coach had some blunders (wasn't the 0-9 coachin the head to head matchup that did stupid stuff.)

I think they beat LVille.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom