We might be a week late... | Syracusefan.com

We might be a week late...

Ish88888

All American
Duke again exposed ND's defense and the DC was let go. Sadly, I think Dino is right in saying ND is currently like a wounded momma bear. Duke has gotten their attention and Kelly will challenge their manhood this week and they will be on high alert and out for blood. Hopefully, i am wrong, but the timing sucks for us. Additionally, our staff cant count on their defensive film from the first 4 games as schemes will most likely change.

Duke again exposed ND's defense and the DC was let go. Sadly, I think Dino is right in saying ND is currently like a wounded momma bear. Duke has gotten their attention and Kelly will challenge their manhood this week and they will be on high alert and out for blood. Hopefully, i am wrong, but the timing sucks for us. Additionally, our staff cant count on their defensive film from the first 4 games as schemes will most likely change.
Get a couple quick scores and doubt sets in. Puncture the false confidence bubble.

Get a couple quick scores and doubt sets in. Puncture the false confidence bubble.

Excellent point and we have been lethal in the first quarter the last few weeks!

Or the defense quits on a raging a-hole of a head coach. :)

Cant stand kelly either and at some point he will have to stop pointing fingers and look in the mirror. Personally, i think his coaching style is more suited for the SEC than a classy place like ND. Lets get a lead on sat!

you can only do so much in 3-5 practices. More likely they will simplify things
simple as in "let's get some pressure on their qb and figure out how to stop number 7. any questions?".

they could also roll over

People usually use "couple" for two and "few" for three.

Omg get a grip. I pay attention, the last few pretty much means the last 2. What's your point, your agenda? Care to add to the actual conversation? Or just be a db?

Omg get a grip. I pay attention, the last few pretty much means the last 2. What's your point, your agenda? Care to add to the actual conversation? Or just be a db?
I wanted to clarify how many games you were talking about.

Hopefully the interim/new DC will not have a chance to have a real effect on the game, Kelly will still be a DB, and Syracuse continues to improve.

Babers is a savvy coach, he knows what tools ND has to use and he knows that Kelly has had success in the past. He also knows that the change in DC midstream can be disastrous, at least temporarily. Babers will take advantage of any opening offered by the ND defense.

This game is a toss up. It would be great for the team to win this game in NYC.

The hot start is always great but it doesn't end well when the other team claws their way back into the game. We did well to shut down UConn's comeback last week. Nitre Dame might see themselves writing a script as a comeback underdog.

This goes back to something Dino said , " Don't lose a game twice " , in ND's case 3 times . I think when they lost to Texas everybody over there thought that was the end of their NC chances . Then MSU came hard and nipped them and they even more down and out and let Duke steal a game . That team has 4-5 star guys up and down the roster , I can't see them tanking the whole season out .