We need a….. | Syracusefan.com

We need a…..

corpjet

Board Prophet
LEADER…

This team has no leader in the locker room which isn’t helping the cause. Especially being Reds first year and having a leader behind the scenes would be so beneficial all around.

If I had to name anyone Q would be the best from his constant support and enthusiasm whether he’s on the floor or not.

Judah maybe the point guard but he deflects too much blame when things go south for the role.

Do you agree?

LEADER…

This team has no leader in the locker room which isn’t helping the cause. Especially being Reds first year and having a leader behind the scenes would be so beneficial all around.

If I had to name anyone Q would be the best from his constant support and enthusiasm whether he’s on the floor or not.

Judah maybe the point guard but he deflects too much blame when things go south for the role.

Do you agree?
Being a cheerleader doesn't make you a leader. We don't have one. What I worry about is that we don't have one on the sideline. The reason I say that is how long is Red going to sit and watch Mintz complain on every call that doesn't go his way?

How do you know? Being a bunch of overhyped (JB), misfit, miscast, unaggressive players doesn't mean they do not have a leader. They just are not, as a group, particularly talented.
Fair. You watch the games. Who is that leader?

Being a cheerleader doesn't make you a leader. We don't have one. What I worry about is that we don't have one on the sideline. The reason I say that is how long is Red going to sit and watch Mintz complain on every call that doesn't go his way?
JB would have shut that down right quick back in the day. But he let both of his boys, Buddy and Jimmy, and Joe complain to the refs incessantly. I wish Red would shut all that complaining down but I think coaches in general are afraid of alienating these players because of the new transfer and NIL rules. So I don’t think Red is all that unusual in that regard. Also, he may be saying something but doing it behind closed doors.

JB would have shut that down right quick back in the day. But he let both of his boys, Buddy and Jimmy, and Joe complain to the refs incessantly. I wish Red would shut all that complaining down but I think coaches in general are afraid of alienating these players because of the new transfer and NIL rules. So I don’t think Red is all that unusual in that regard. Also, he may be saying something but doing it behind closed doors.
If he is saying it behind closed doors, and that is what he should be doing, it is even worse because Mintz is not changing his behavior.

Fair. You watch the games. Who is that leader?
I am not in the locker room. The OP said there was no leader in the locker room. I wanted to know how the poster knows that to be the case. Maybe he’s a team manager.

I am not in the locker room. The OP said there was no leader in the locker room. I wanted to know how the poster knows that to be the case. Maybe he’s a team manager.
He was making an observation from his point of view. You know. Like everyone of us does every day in our lives.

We need a Fran Brown for the basketball side. Just blow it all up.

He was making an observation from his point of view. You know. Like everyone of us does every day in our lives.

I guess the point was that none of us can make observations about what goes on in the locker room. And if we are in position to do so, we probably shouldn't be here on a fan board.

Chill. Red inherited a f ing dumpster fire. We have sucked the last few years.
JB left him with a major rebuild. How about we give him half the time we gave Dino.

Chill. Red inherited a f ing dumpster fire. We have sucked the last few years.
JB left him with a major rebuild. How about we give him half the time we gave Dino.
I am all for that. But a big red flag is that he has a star player that yaps at refs all the time and he has done nothing to stop it. And if he has said something, that is even worse because Mintz as or yesterday, was still crying to the refs any time he misses a shot.

I guess the point was that none of us can make observations about what goes on in the locker room. And if we are in position to do so, we probably shouldn't be here on a fan board.
Well, then, we should shut the board down because that is about all fans do. We really can't complain about anything without being at practice every day.

Girard was 6-9 today from 3. Went for team high 25. He is living large on an unbeaten team.
Are you talking about Joe Girard? They have lost 4 times.

I am all for that. But a big red flag is that he has a star player that yaps at refs all the time and he has done nothing to stop it. And if he has said something, that is even worse because Mintz as or yesterday, was still crying to the refs any time he misses a shot.
He did the same thing last year, Boeheim did nothing to hut it down then either.

HERO

OIP.xgqbAJmXZnn32nL8A4ZNbQHaEK.jpeg

Then his POV must be the locker room.

Seems to me that Judah got handled last year with kid gloves and that approach has continued under Red. The kid "appears" that he believes he's much better than what he delivers on the court. I don't understand how you go through the NBA draft process and come back like this. He epitomizes selfishness on the basketball court, which just can't help when your best player approaches games the way he does.

LEADER…

Do you agree?
Q would be a great leader if he could lead by example a bit more. He commits way too many bad TOs.

That said, he is a great teammate and seems like a great kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom