We will upset Clemson next week and shock the collage football worl | Syracusefan.com

We will upset Clemson next week and shock the collage football worl

I am too, there isn't enough booze in the state of New Jersey for me to think we have a shot next week.

It's too bad we're not a better team because you could catch Clemson sleeping.

But we're not even close to being good enough to do that.

We have a secret weapon: The Officer. Nobody, and I mean nobody, expects the Spanish Inquisition... umm, the backup QB. They are dangerous.

Haha. My first thought was...what is he drinking and it is a lot more than the Orange koolaid.

Clemson could go out the night before, get piss drunk, get in a massive bar room clearing fight, all get arrested, all get bailed out by 9 am Sat morning and still whip this Orange team by 3 tds.

CTMick said:
Clemson could go out the night before, get piss drunk, get in a massive bar room clearing fight, all get arrested, all get bailed out by 9 am Sat morning and still whip this Orange team by 3 tds.

Yup, good one. Exactly why the next coach has a bigger job than many realize. It's more than just a matter of clock management, tinkering with offense and playing tighter coverage on defense.

Something similar happened in Varsity Blues. Maybe this should be Lester's offense - take the opposing team to a strip club until dawn

Idk I hear Clemson is really good at collages

giphy.gif

Isn't that just a typical Friday night for them? ;)