Week 11 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 7-11 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 11 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 7-11

Franklin has no clue about when to go for two. He’s a complete moron. He couldn’t be at a better place. He might try recruiting a quarterback!
WTH goes through your head and says go for 2 now. Can he count?

Lmao the ACC refs doing everything they can to keep FSU undefeated

Lmao the ACC refs doing everything they can to keep FSU undefeated

Yep. They would've lost to Boston College already if the refs didn't go into full corrupt save FSU mode.

And now they make a call that absolutely terrible to screw Miami out of a safety. I mean what are the replay officials even looking at to determine that it wasn't a safety? Do they get like a 5 inch TV screen or something? It's amazing they're actually paid to mess up calls that any person on the planet could get correctly.

My god can Miami be going any slower? Why are they taking the full playclock down needing to go fast? Football players are seriously so dumb and never understand clock management.

My god can Miami be going any slower? Why are they taking the full playclock down needing to go fast? Football players are seriously so dumb and never understand clock management.
Just think about it! This could be our QB next year

How Louisville is going to be the championship game is beyond me

Ewers arm is a noodle right now

Jayden Daniels might be the best QB in the draft

Refs being ~800x more likely to throw a flag on the offense's sideline is so ridiculous. Smart teams have to factor this in to playcalls.

Some teams got boat raced today. How about UCF over #15 Ok State 45-3.

Call Malzahn.
Talk about a letdown for OSU after bedlam, damn. UCF is a P5 school now, a school that can afford to pay him a ton. Not happening

Jayden Daniels might be the best QB in the draft

This seems good right? Still 2:36 left.

IMG_1499.jpeg

Lol I wager actual dollars on this crap. We review everything under the sun for five minutes at a time but we don't look at that.

THAT WAS A CLEAR PICK HOW DO THEY NOT REPLAY THAT??????

Amazing that they don’t review that after the refs talk for that long and call the play Millhouse (both ways).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom