Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

I like Delaware to knock off Montana as 21 point dogs. And it will be a snow game starts in 10 mins will be more exciting than these 2 borefests.
Montana wins though Delaware covers.

I think the issue is: do you issue invitations based on how good teams are right now or based on what they've accomplished this year? If it's the four best teams right now, what about a 10-2 team or even a 9-3 team that's playing better than anyone else? I don't know who that is but I'm just wondering if there was such a team, should they get in?

I think the issue is: do you issue invitations based on how good teams are right now or based on what they've accomplished this year? If it's the four best teams right now, what about a 10-2 team or even a 9-3 team that's playing better than anyone else? I don't know who that is but I'm just wondering if there was such a team, should they get in?
It’s all year. What’s the point of early OOC games?

Iowa DC Phil Parker is one of the best in the nation. Has to be frustrating to him to have to play a perfect game to be rewarded.

I find the football toss thing off putting haha

Louisville ties it up. Fl. St. was lucky to hold them to a FG as they were finally having a good defensive series.

FSU goes wildcat and scores a TD. Interesting that it didn’t take them 3 weeks to install it.

Would be hilarious if the SEC gets left out.
It's been fun watching the SEC homers fret about it as it's a very real possibility.

But they'll win out in the end, probably end up sending both Georgia & Alabama somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom