Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10

Yep, mods, if there are any, are gonna have a tough time over there. Already, they're bitching about 'woke' culture and how Freeman's the safest coach in America.

Seriously how can that be called roughing the passer? what is the reasoning behind that? He has the ball and he’s being tackled

Welcome to the SEC Texas enjoy
Watched the full sequence . It was a horrible ball. The Qb wasn’t even down ! Then the Texas defender gave him a tender shove (totally legal as he wasn’t even down)

So our friend Gus starts talking about what a horrible call it was and for some mysterious reason, the color commentator would NOT agree.

He sounds like Kermit The Frog and actually said “ND has some life left”

Awful
Insert off color joke about how the Church defines life

Watched the full sequence . It was a horrible ball. The Qb wasn’t even down ! Then the Texas defender gave him a tender shove (totally legal as he wasn’t even down)

So our friend Gus starts talking about what a horrible call it was and for some mysterious reason, the color commentator would NOT agree.
Bc he loved bryce young. Was really over the top considering how pedestrian he was most of the game.

Seriously how can that be called roughing the passer? what is the reasoning behind that? He has the ball and he’s being tackled

Welcome to the SEC Texas enjoy
what ref threw a flag? I dont see any of them throw one.. And the QB wasnt really even down until after the last contact happened.

Tenn/sPitt is a borderline meteor game for me.

But I’m enjoying watching sPitt’s placekicker shank FG attempts all over the place.
Yeah, pure mixed emotions. Watching Narduzzi lose is very enjoyable but hating Tennessee is so satisfying. For ACC purposes and for SU's SOS purposes, i have to pull for sPitt, but I can relish in their struggles.

Losing their OC is having an impact on their game.

what ref threw a flag? I dont see any of them throw one.. And the QB wasnt really even down until after the last contact happened.
It was an SEC crew "welcoming" Texas to the SEC and following the unwritten special rules of SEC football, addressed in an earlier post.

Three Top 20 teams (A&M, Wisconsin, Pitt) losing at home in the 4th quarter.

App State took UNC to the limit and now has a 4th quarter lead on A & M.

FcVEdhuWQAESX7o

Is it possible for Wisconsin to try any harder to lose this game? Did they all bet Wazzou?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom