Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 28-30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 28-30

A flaming couch just tumbled onto the field in Fort Worth.

Sam Hartman with the NIL deal for Just for Men beard and mustache coloring. Dude will sell the ish out of that.

This LSU/Ole Miss game was crazy.

Guess that FSU’s marquee win really wasn’t all that special after all
Both teams looked bad. A&M cs Arkansas unwatchable garbagebowl. SECW is down. Miss St without Leach terrible as wel.

Texas and OU might do very well off the bat next year.

Ok, changed my mind. I want Duke to win. And then I want them to fall apart and lose out.

I know too many ND fans that I don’t really like. I don’t know any Duke football fans.

Ok, changed my mind. I want Duke to win. And then I want them to fall apart and lose out.

I know too many ND fans that I don’t really like. I don’t know any Duke football fans.
I don't think I know any ND fans I do like

Jordan Waters ran the ball like a tank in that last series vs ND.

Duke is a tough minded team. Leonard would have looked good in Orange! I hope they can hang on and beat ND. It will knock ND. out of any playoff talk.

Duke is matching ND’s physicality in trenches. I wish Cuse could be like that..

Leonard looks just like Dungey. Tough, hard-nosed kid. Duke has been too tentative on this last drive. They need to make a field goal to force ND to need a touchdown to win. I fear a last play field goal for ND for the win. I want ND out of the playoff picture in September.

Elko is an amazing HC. It's amazing watching a team that is going head to head with ND and I believe have 2 penalties and 0 turnovers. You don't see endless chirping, just solid, mistake free football
Yeah I think they have 1 turnover but your point is dead on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom