Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Targeting is such a non-sensical rule. The only people who think it is a good idea never played a snap of tackle football.

We might as well start playing two hand touch pretty soon.

This game is complete trash as well of course it will be decided by a flag away from the play.

Glad I am at least on Ohio St. Pretty clear the refs are protecting them with Michigan facing their punishment for cheating.
Yeah. I threw some sheckles on penn St. team total under 19.5. Looking like easy money so far

Soft as chit celebration flag on UCF after a long touchdown can refs and let us enjoy some football

Bs DPI on UCF in that interception. Why are B12 refs helping Oklahoma???

Kind of surprised how close BC GT is. Making me feel better about these games.

Ever since that penalty to negate the fumble 6 for Penn State the refs have been favoring them huge.

They missed a really blatant pass interference on the Penn State DB with about 3 minutes left in the half which would've made it 1st and 10 from the 23 instead of 3rd and 8 from the 38. And OSU punted next play. Now they called a really ticky tack hold on Ohio State.

The game to watch is UCF and Oklahoma.

Back up the brinks truck and hire Malzahn. Make a statement.
Okay, cause Penn State OSU us a snoozefest. In fact knowing it would be a snoozefest, I went to the gym after kickoff, and when I came back late in the 3rd still a snoozefest with not great football.

He isn’t coming here and this university doesn’t back up trucks. Unfortunately

Yep I know and that’s too bad…we’ll continue to wallow in below average mediocrity as a program. You have to spend money to make money.

I realize we still have a coach. It’s widely accepted the grey area is 6-6 but Is he retained at 7-5 which would mean a 3-2 finish? I find it hard to believe we’re going to be a better football team next year unless we find a QB. (and I believe we’ll be looking for a DC.). The other BUT is he would need an extension that’s another the slippery slope in all of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom