Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Targeting is such a non-sensical rule. The only people who think it is a good idea never played a snap of tackle football.

We might as well start playing two hand touch pretty soon.
It has a good intention (like the pavers on a certain road). The tough part is trying to make an objective basis for the totally subjective old "spearing" call. It's like what Justice Potter Stewart said about p0rn, "I know it when I see it."

Last edited:
The team we beat are playing badly. :oops:

So are the teams we lost to. :(

The teams we have yet to play are looking pretty good. :rolleyes:
Lot of parity. We just decided not to play against two teams.

Our blowout losses look so much worse after this week. NC is once again highly overrated and Fla. State is thanking the man above that Leonard couldn’t finish the game.
Not to mention a 17 pt home loss to Clemson, who lost again last night after barely beating a blah Wake Forest in Death Valley. We played well the first three weeks against stiffs and played one good half against an Army team breaking in a new offense. I have no clue what will happen these next 5 weeks but I don’t feel great about it, that much I can say

Not to mention a 17 pt home loss to Clemson, who lost again last night after barely beating a blah Wake Forest in Death Valley. We played well the first three weeks against stiffs and played one good half against an Army team breaking in a new offense. I have no clue what will happen these next 5 weeks but I don’t feel great about it, that much I can say

and LSU just beat Army 62-0.

The last 5 games 3 on the road which we never do well. And 2 home games against one team playing better in BC and another that we seldom beat in Wake Forest.
This could be a disaster, they better beat Virginia Tech.
Wake is struggling this year at the QB position.
Can't you hear Clawson..."Come back Sam, Come Back".

Good coaches, good QBs, good OL

I will say we heavily recruited their top 2 QB and a couple of their OL. We just couldn't close the deal.
But the depth they gave was commented on throughout to the broadcast. Was this team built through the portal and juco?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom