Welcome Aboard Malik Brown | Syracusefan.com

Welcome Aboard Malik Brown

With his size, he looks more like a LB than DE...
Not doubting the kid could possibly play OLB but he looks to have great moves and looks like a natural DE on his highlights. The kid is explosive. If he is only 215 or so the kid is pretty darn powerful for that weight. He looks to have a decent frame to add some more weight but he isn't going to be a large DE. I think he'll be an awesome 240'ish lbs rush DE by his redshirt Sophmore year. Nice moves on that kid. The Freeney spin move is back baby! I love his potential.

This staff clearly has no clue what they're doing.

A bit harsh. Brown is a nice pickup - offers from Purdue, Mississippi State, Washington State, Kentucky, Cincinnati among others. Good get. Marrone has shown over the years that he and his staff are good at evaluating talent, which is important. I like how recruiting is going.

A bit harsh. Brown is a nice pickup - offers from Purdue, Mississippi State, Washington State, Kentucky, Cincinnati among others. Good get. Marrone has shown over the years that he and his staff are good at evaluating talent, which is important. I like how recruiting is going.[/quot

sarcasim

A bit harsh. Brown is a nice pickup - offers from Purdue, Mississippi State, Washington State, Kentucky, Cincinnati among others. Good get. Marrone has shown over the years that he and his staff are good at evaluating talent, which is important. I like how recruiting is going.

Sorry that one slipped right by you.

As for size concerns, Brown comes in right around the same size as Brandon Sharpe when he committed.

Uh oh. Nirvana needs a sarcasm meter upgrade for Christmas? Didn't see that one coming. Returning his original gift this afternoon.

20120806_spt_hsfootball1_044_normal.jpg

As for size concerns, Brown comes in right around the same size as Brandon Sharpe when he committed.

Not concerned at all. Kid is 6-3--that's a frame to easily add 25-40 pounds. He's a good athlete with speed--good starting raw materials.

He's about the same size Hogue was coming out of highschool, isn't he?

Since this picture seem
my+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+even+a+close+_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg
ed to be such a hit in another thread, here you go nirvana (even though it was rocco's post)

Sorry that one slipped right by you.

Thanks rocco for that gif saw it live and thought it was hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom