Welcome e-card for the Coyle Family | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome e-card for the Coyle Family

Done. Thanks for the regular post Bees because I don't every check "pinned" threads for some weird reason.

qdawgg said:
Done. Thanks for the regular post Bees because I don't every check "pinned" threads for some weird reason.

Up to 104.

As you know, we sent a group e-card welcoming the Coyle family back on July 9th. I ran to our new AD at fan fest and asked if he had received it and he said no and asked if I could resent it. I am not sure if he thought I was nuts, having driven from NC to the fan fest, but he was very polite anyway!

The card had been sent to the athletic directors email, but I guess it got lost in transition. We have been trying to print a pdf for some time to send a follow up, but the site was down with technical problems. We have now secured a pdf and DRBartlett has been kind enough to see that it gets delivered.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
Be sure to sign the Pearl Washington card that will get posted today.

Crusty - great job and appreciate you getting the Pearl Washington card too. I know it has taken you some time but your persistence has paid off.

Boys & Girls -- I sent it to Mark and his secretary Mary to make sure they got it...

(Mary Kelly's email)
Dan, thank you so much for resending as I do not recall receiving it in the generic email address we had set up for Mark prior to his own email being activated (I certainly would have remembered this awesome card!!). I just checked the spam folder, and it is not there either. Appreciate your resending. MK

(Email to Mark & Mary)
Mark,

The great people over at SyracuseFan.com wanted to welcome you and your family to Syracuse the proper way. Attached is a PDF Greeting Card signed by the fans. I am not sure if you got it back when you arrived but they wanted me to pass it along to you to make sure you get it now.

I hope it’s been a great start for you guys so far and we are all excited to kick off tonight and truly get to business.

Thanks Mark

Best,

Boys & Girls -- I sent it to Mark and his secretary Mary to make sure they got it...

(Mary Kelly's email)
Dan, thank you so much for resending as I do not recall receiving it in the generic email address we had set up for Mark prior to his own email being activated (I certainly would have remembered this awesome card!!). I just checked the spam folder, and it is not there either. Appreciate your resending. MK

(Email to Mark & Mary)
Mark,

The great people over at SyracuseFan.com wanted to welcome you and your family to Syracuse the proper way. Attached is a PDF Greeting Card signed by the fans. I am not sure if you got it back when you arrived but they wanted me to pass it along to you to make sure you get it now.

I hope it’s been a great start for you guys so far and we are all excited to kick off tonight and truly get to business.

Thanks Mark

Best,
Nice job, Dan. Your parents raised you right.