We'll see your "White Out", and raise you... | Syracusefan.com

We'll see your "White Out", and raise you...

Yes sir! I can't wait for Saturday! Gonna be a lot of Orange on TV!

UFwIgDB.gif

My god, how has it only just now dawned on me that we're headed to the Sunshine State, and getting our QB of the future - nicknamed Sunshine - back just in time for this game?

The pun possibilities are just making me giddy.

Don't forget to tie in how their state's signature fruit is our name/color.

They are our bitch cause they grow our fruit for us? IDK, I am terribley uncreative just wanted to remind the actual creative talent not to leave that one out :rolleyes:

Not sure where it came from but apparently he was nicknamed Sunshine in high school, and it carried over.
It came from the character in Remember the titans Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass. Apparently people thought he looked like the actor Kip Pardue

It came from the character in Friday Night Lights Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass. Apparently people thought he looked like the actor Kip Pardue
No I know the movie, I just wasn't sure if Dungey getting that nickname actually came from Remember the Titans (er, not FNL), or was coincidental.

No I know the movie, I just wasn't sure if Dungey getting that nickname actually came from Remember the Titans (er, not FNL), or was coincidental.
I just came back to edit that to RTT.. damnit for being so quick

I just came back to edit that to RTT.. damnit for being so quick
And now your mistake is preserved in time forever. I assure you I am currently cackling maniacally over here.

Not sure where it came from but apparently he was nicknamed Sunshine in high school, and it carried over.

I think it had to do with him having long hair when he got to campus this summer. Looked similar to Sunshine in the movie.

Also in the movie "Sunshine" was a west coast guy playing in a different state far from home

Sunshine came from Cali in real life/the movie. So between the reports of the long hair and coming from the west coast, it seems to fit.

I just want everyone to know I am making the ultimate sacrifice. I had a hair cut and color (don't forget I am female) scheduled for Saturday about 30 minutes into game time. I made an effort to change it but was not really pleased with my options. It then hit me that if I change the appointment to watch this game, and then we lose I would be pretty disturbed at myself. So I have kept my appointment and will miss seeing this game and being in the chat room with everyone. But because of my sacrifice, we should win.

I just want everyone to know I am making the ultimate sacrifice. I had a hair cut and color (don't forget I am female) scheduled for Saturday about 30 minutes into game time. I made an effort to change it but was not really pleased with my options. It then hit me that if I change the appointment to watch this game, and then we lose I would be pretty disturbed at myself. So I have kept my appointment and will miss seeing this game and being in the chat room with everyone. But because of my sacrifice, we should win.
th

Moontan said:
So, home uniforms. I'll be donning Orange on Saturday, but on Friday I'll be wearing this:
I want that shirt for the Florida state game!

I just found out my appointment is next Saturday at 2pm, which presents all kinds of problems. It's either at the end of an 11am game or the the beginning of a 2:30 game. So, I'm taking no chances and getting it moved.

I would also argue that if you've been in the chat the last four games, then missing it will be bad mojo. You should reschedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom