well today is the day. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

well today is the day.

I'm with you. Syracuse hoops > no Syracuse hoops.

NCAA tournament, NIT, CBI, Canadian exhibition tour, or if they played against the Jamaican bobsled team, I'm still watching and rooting for them.

SU basketball is all I have in sports, I stopped watching baseball back in the late 2000, the NFL bores me, and I usually watch one or two NBA games a week but don't root for any teams in particular. When our basketball teams season ends I'm pretty much done until next year. If we don't make it, I'm with you lets make a NIT run and enjoy watching these guys.

I have an interest in other sports but Syracuse sports is definitely my king, particularly basketball. If I paid $50 to watch practice games from Canada on a somewhat mediocre stream, I'll sure as heck watch the NIT and hope we do well. I can't imagine Syracuse playing and me not caring.

I have an interest in other sports but Syracuse sports is definitely my king, particularly basketball. If I paid $50 to watch practice games from Canada on a somewhat mediocre stream, I'll sure as heck watch the NIT and hope we do well. I can't imagine Syracuse playing and me not caring.
Careful, Kaiser is going to think you prefer the NIT to the NCAA tournament.

For me it's based on expectations. The year we lost to Butler I didn't watch much more of the tourney and was miserable for I would say at least 6 months. This year if we were to lose and not get in or not make a run I don't know if I would be so disappointed that I would not watch. I was thinking this would be a bridge year anyway with Chukwu, Battle and Moyer coming in along with our core of players coming back especially Mali I thought next year was going to be the year. If we were to get in the tourney and make some noise I would call it gravy.

In the 70's the NIT was great tournament since the NCAA tournament was I think 24 teams. Now going to the NIT is about as much fun as getting my annual prostate exam.

Now going to the NIT is about as much fun as getting my annual prostate exam.

Be that as it may, the rest of us still think the NIT is no good.

I'd still watch SU in the NIT. Lets hope that isn't reality though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom