Well, we also got to see why Chino doesn't play | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Well, we also got to see why Chino doesn't play

I don't know if it's at all possible to be any more wrong than you are...

I dont know if its possible to understand hyperbole and tongue in cheek commentary any less than you do

Last edited:
https://duke./showmsg.asp?fid=1690&tid=208340390&mid=208340390&sid=1021&style=2

Interesting thread... Our rivals want their bench used more as well.

Yes it was a struggle but I want to see more. The guy hasn't played really at all this year. Even against bad teams he only got a minute or two and now he gets called into the game with 7 mins left. Probably very stiff and extremely nervouse. Hasn't been asked to do much and now he's asked to come in for a dominat Rak. It's very easy to see why he struggled so much.

Chino was Bryant's high school teammate and just mentioned him in a recent talk with a recruiting media outlet as being a positive of playing at Syracuse. Chino isn't leaving to make way for Bryant, he's helping to get him here.
plus I believe Chino just won some ACC academic award for last semester so he greatly helps the the GPA

I still swear I saw Chino make 2 garbage layups in a row (thereby passing Keita's career total) a few weeks ago. When Rak did that early in his sophomore year, we hoped that meant he'd finally reached a new level in his game. I say put Chino in deer-in-headlights territory like Kaleb has been forced to. Do it now, wince at the mistakes, slug from your beers, then be glad both are with us as juniors.

bozophobe said:
I still swear I saw Chino make 2 garbage layups in a row (thereby passing Keita's career total) a few weeks ago. When Rak did that early in his sophomore year, we hoped that meant he'd finally reached a new level in his game. I say put Chino in deer-in-headlights territory like Kaleb has been forced to. Do it now, wince at the mistakes, slug from your beers, then be glad both are with us as juniors.

Problem is there is no margin for error with these games. If we have a solid lead then Chin should be in there without question. Up by 13+, put him in no matter what time is on the clock, go under the 13, take him out. B

This makes the most sense... Sure Chino is a great kid and I hope he can show something with the EXTREMELY unfortunate injury of CMac... But guys and girls, Chino is really over matched. I mean really really over matched. His footwork was all over the place, he doesn't have much skill, and I am still beyond astonished at how small he is height wise! I thought he was so much more tall before this season. Anyways, I hope he can show something with some more reps and preparation in practice but I dont see it with how over matched he is currently.

Looks like he has no lift as well and moves in that hockey skating-type fashion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom