"We're Still Here" | Syracusefan.com

"We're Still Here"

SWC75

Bored Historian
That's been Bill Maher's mantra since Trump won. I think it also applies to the northern teams that joined the ACC, a conference dominated by southern teams.

Syracuse 27 Clemson 24
Boston College 35 Florida State 3
Pittsburgh 24 Miami 14

We're still here!

When we start matching those occasional upsets with bigger numbers in the win column, we won't have to remind anyone. Hopefully, that starts next year.

Can they make a trophy for the We're Still Here Award? Whoever wins the series for the year gets it- kind of like the Armed Services Trophy or the Colby-Bates-Bowdoin Trophy.

When did we let UMass in the ACC, which is what the OP was about?
The thread went cold so I thought this could get a little more interest going. I also hope UMASS gets into the ACC to have another Northeast team.

we win today do we get the best team in the old big east trophy?

The thread went cold so I thought this could get a little more interest going. I also hope UMASS gets into the ACC to have another Northeast team.

If UMass ever gets into the ACC. I will stop following college sports.

Can they make a trophy for the We're Still Here Award? Whoever wins the series for the year gets it- kind of like the Armed Services Trophy or the Colby-Bates-Bowdoin Trophy.

I once proposed a "Tri-State Trophy" for the winner of the Syracuse-Connecticut-Rutgers series in the Big East. It wasn't a popular suggestion but I think it would have grown in popularity over the years. Maybe the states can be Massachusetts, new York and Pennsylvania, although i don't think Penn State would like that. (Whatever it is, there's always somebody who doesn't like it.)