We've got the best win of the year and the worst loss. | Syracusefan.com

We've got the best win of the year and the worst loss.

thebigeast44

Starter
The win over Duke was one for the ages - an amazing game. Unfortunately, so was the loss to BC. Only the 3rd loss to a sub .500 team at home for a #1 team in the last 64 years :( This is arguably the worst loss we have had since becoming the first #2 seed to lose to a 15 seed. Vermont and Cleveland State come close. On the other hand, BC is not as bad as they have shown throughout the year. But still pretty bad. I thought we had a 98.2% chance of winning and ESPN predicted we had a 99% chance of winning.

Last edited:
Technically, BC now has the best win of the year. It sucked, but I'm not all that concerned or upset about it. I'm past the point of worrying about anything but NCAA tourney losses at this point.

HoustonCuse said:
Technically, BC now has the best win of the year. It sucked, but I'm not all that concerned or upset about it. I'm past the point of worrying about anything but NCAA tourney losses at this point.

I hate to say you're right Houston but I can't argue with you :( Even with this loss, I'm confident SU has as much chance as anyone - Let's Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom