What a day for the Orange!!!! This is totally a-- | Syracusefan.com

What a day for the Orange!!!! This is totally a--

CaliCuse

All American
Holy Schitt day for the women who took out the number 1 seed South Carolina the men beat a Bolshevik Sabonis whose name was said at the very least 100 times tonight. This was truly one of the most exciting games I've seen with the Orange. A terrific comeback from various trailing scores. Lydon became Gumby to night.Warrick still hold the most important block inSyracuse sports history but Tler's is high on the list at this time. We should enjoy this until Sunday when we face Virginia in the doom game.Elite Eight is an accomplishment in of itself Final Four is a honey coated dream!. I don't think thats going to happen but up to now we have proved some people totally wrong about whether we belonged in this tournament. Can you imagine the back tracking if we made it to the FF and then the big trophy? There would be some serious pants soiling.BTW we won this game without our big guns hitting the 3 with any consistency.Malachi wasn't bad and made some terrific drives to the basket and Roberson playing inside like a beast gone rogue. Lydon has just declared himself a huge part of the team next year after he puts on some muscle mass.

Lydon with muscle is complete beast next year. And I looked back at our loss to UVA in C'ville earlier this year and we were close ... we have a shot at winning.

Holy Schitt day for the women who took out the number 1 seed South Carolina the men beat a Bolshevik Sabonis whose name was said at the very least 100 times tonight. This was truly one of the most exciting games I've seen with the Orange. A terrific comeback from various trailing scores. Lydon became Gumby to night.Warrick still hold the most important block inSyracuse sports history but Tler's is high on the list at this time. We should enjoy this until Sunday when we face Virginia in the doom game.Elite Eight is an accomplishment in of itself Final Four is a honey coated dream!. I don't think thats going to happen but up to now we have proved some people totally wrong about whether we belonged in this tournament. Can you imagine the back tracking if we made it to the FF and then the big trophy? There would be some serious pants soiling.BTW we won this game without our big guns hitting the 3 with any consistency.Malachi wasn't bad and made some terrific drives to the basket and Roberson playing inside like a beast gone rogue. Lydon has just declared himself a huge part of the team next year after he puts on some muscle mass.

WOW. I can't stop smiling! All I see is Orange...

Holy Schitt day for the women who took out the number 1 seed South Carolina the men beat a Bolshevik Sabonis

Love the post, Cali. A nit to pick, though. Sabonis is Lithuanian, a long way from a Bolshevik.

Love the post, Cali. A nit to pick, though. Sabonis is Lithuanian, a long way from a Bolshevik.
Same difference. He uses Euros. He speaks European. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom