What a satisfying win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What a satisfying win

Benny can and has shown an ability to rebound.

Bell plays hoops like it’s Pop-A-Shot. He has no desire to rebound. At all.

Agreed.

If he's not hitting shots, he contributed nothing else.

Is it desire?

He legit looks like he has no idea. Has anyone ever coached him on a basic box out? Like, he doesn't do things normal people that play in basketball games do like put their arms out when the shot goes up to feel if there's anybody nearby to box out.

He looks like a guy that spent 1000s of hours with a shot doctor but rarely actually played in competitive games.

Rebounding in zone is an adjustment, but I wouldn’t ever expect Bell to contribute more than 3 RPG.

Rebounding in zone is an adjustment, but I wouldn’t ever expect Bell to contribute more than 3 RPG.
Alternatively, since he has no rebounding foundation to adjust away from, perhaps he could become an excellent zone rebounder.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Brey picked up Starling in a Lamorghini or Ferrari or whatever it was. I hope it was a good ride. We got Mintz. I'll take him and the win.

Bell told JB didn’t he rebound in high school lol
When someone volunteers this type of info to you , you really gotta believe them

Bell told JB didn’t he rebound in high school lol
I dont get this. What did JB see in him that made him think he was gonna rebound a lick against older, stronger college players?

If thats part of your evaluation, he should have been dropped as a recruit. How much did JB watch and evauluate?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom