What About the Navy Coach? | Syracusefan.com

What About the Navy Coach?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
He runs the option because of limitations on the kind of personnel he can recruit (can I hear it for DeLeone?). But, with fewer limitations on recruits, could he succeed at SU?

He runs the option because of limitations on the kind of personnel he can recruit (can I hear it for DeLeone?). But, with fewer limitations on recruits, could he succeed at SU?

No, the days of the option are over. I know G.Tech uses it but there the only BCS level school and theres a reason for that.

No, the days of the option are over. I know G.Tech uses it but there the only BCS level school and theres a reason for that.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. If he didn't have to run the option, maybe he wouldn't.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. If he didn't have to run the option, maybe he wouldn't.

Hes an option coach, your not hiring him to come in and run the fun n gun spread or a pro style with west coast tendencies.

Only if he runs it to the long side of the field on occasion.

I don't care if a coach runs options or no huddle or Lombardi sweeps or west coast all day long as long as the team is good at what it does. No one runs a zone as much as JB but what counts is that his teams are good at what they do.

Georgia Tech should hire the Navy coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom