what are they building | Syracusefan.com

what are they building

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
where you used to be able to park on the street like a block away from the dome where the houses used to be?

Are you referring to the construction of the new law building (Dineen Hall)?

i dont know really lol. all i know is when i came there for a football game in the summertime i parked in front of the dome where the houses used to be, but when i went there for jb's 900th victory the houses were leveled and it was like where did they go and what are they building there now.

Oh my. Now where will all the Stumpies have their mushroom parties?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Where the houses were is where the new parking will be located. They will take the place of the upper half of the Standard Lot which is going to be 4 new buildings for the School of Forestry. They are just switching the land, an even swap.

Yes
Correct Cuse will retain half of the Standart lot, and this new land will be a parking lot for now. The good news is our view of the Dome will increase (after losing some of the view due to the Law Building going up on the "Ray"nor Lot.

Now if SU could get the "brat" grad students to cooperate on game day in the Fine Lot.

Oh my. Now where will all the Stumpies have their mushroom parties?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Where the houses were is where the new parking will be located. They will take the place of the upper half of the Standard Lot which is going to be 4 new buildings for the School of Forestry. They are just switching the land, an even swap.

So my 2 year place of residence and the house in which I met my bride 131 Standart Street, is no longer standing?

Are the houses on Oakland St still there? It would be a shame if the site of the Original Fantabulous Coed Underwear Party® was no longer standing.

Are the houses on Oakland St still there? It would be a shame if the site of the Original Fantabulous Coed Underwear Party® was no longer standing.

They tore Oakland out and put up new ESF dorms. Real nice looking facility but every stumpy has some memories from those houses.

They tore Oakland out and put up new ESF dorms. Real nice looking facility but every stumpy has some memories from those houses.
The first house I owned was 116 Oakland Street. I rented there during grad school, then bought it shortly after grad school, getting married, and working on campus. Oakwood Cemetry was off my back yard and four tennis courts directly across the street. Lots of memories.

Are we talking about what's being built in the RAY lot on the attached parking map? I was wondering what was going up there too...

Attachments

• Parking_Bball_11.pdf
    314.5 KB · Views: 176
So my 2 year place of residence and the house in which I met my bride 131 Standart Street, is no longer standing?
LOL...I believe I rented out that old place also...the top floor in 1973 & 1974.

The first house I owned was 116 Oakland Street. I rented there during grad school, then bought it shortly after grad school, getting married, and working on campus. Oakwood Cemetry was off my back yard and four tennis courts directly across the street. Lots of memories.
If it is any condolence, the dorm ESF built there looks nice. As opposed to the buildings SU has put up in the area, which have that special strong East German style about them where they appear to have been designed to make children cry and adults vomit.

Link

Are we talking about what's being built in the RAY lot on the attached parking map? I was wondering what was going up there too...
no not there. its where the houses used to be in front of the fine lot.

If it is any condolence, the dorm ESF built there looks nice. As opposed to the buildings SU has put up in the area, which have that special strong East German style about them where they appear to have been designed to make children cry and adults vomit.

Link
I have been in the new dorm--shown around by the ESF president, who I keep ribbing about tearing down my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom