What are you watching today? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What are you watching today?

Only the first series, but Lewahvul's D is filthy.

Only turned it on 10 mins ago but just saw Steven make a tackle for a loss. Talked a little bit about his story.
Yes, loved the story about him being cleared by every doctor he spoke with except ours :(.

Rooting for him and Lester. Glad to see they're off to a good start

Vanderbilt up 7-0 over MTSU in 5 minutes in to first quarter.

Vanderbilt up 7-0 over MTSU in 5 minutes in to first quarter.
'
I figured they were playing in Nashville. Didn't realize MTSU had the home game. Could be interesting but I'll probably watch FSU Alabama for the most part.

Yes, loved the story about him being cleared by every doctor he spoke with except ours :(.
tenor.gif

Typical USC up by 10, will now score 21 more points in 3 minutes, and no one will ever know it was close. But always a Trojan Mom, so...

Typical USC up by 10, will now score 21 more points in 3 minutes, and no one will ever know it was close. But always a Trojan Mom, so...
Did I call that one, or what?

Is Steven playing today or still waiting on the NCAA?
Playing. Well, played. Game's over. Played USC real close till the last 4 minutes. Young, inexperienced QB thew a couple of interceptions that USC converted into TDs.

Purdue! I like Louisville but rooting for the Boilers here. If we want SU to do something this year with this schedule, we need teams like UL and NC State to be not as good as expected

Playing. Well, played. Game's over. Played USC real close till the last 4 minutes. Young, inexperienced QB thew a couple of interceptions that USC converted into TDs.

Glad to hear there weren't any NCAA snafus to delay his season. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way.

Would've enjoyed seeing Lester win his first one @ USC. If only Shafer started with him as OC instead of McF@&$it.

Last edited:
Unofficially Steven had 2 solo and 2 assisted tackles for 4 total tackles.
Sigh what could've been. Good luck the rest of the way to him.