What can ya say | Syracusefan.com

What can ya say

OB and howard not making a 3 on top of all the missed FTs. you had to hope duke would miss and then did.. but they have big strong bigs and we dont and that added to too many 2nd chance pts.

Yeah, we were one player short. Where's Taurean Thompson these days? :rolleyes:

OB and howard not making a 3 on top of all the missed FTs. you had to hope duke would miss and then did.. but they have big strong bigs and we dont and that added to too many 2nd chance pts.

To be fair Allen and Trent didn’t do anything either. Marek is a year away from being on that level.

To be fair Allen and Trent didn’t do anything either. Marek is a year away from being on that level.

The difference in Marek from this year to next, will be that from a boy to a man. He began this year hoping just to not make mistakes. Next year he hits the floor owning his spot.

Last edited:
The difference in Marek from this year to next, will be that from a boy to a man. He started this year hoping to not make mistakes. Next year he hits the floor owning his spot.
hear ya, but he probably won't even start - either he or Hughes (maybe Buddy?) will be the super 6th man next year

The difference in Marek from this year to next, will be that from a boy to a man. He started this year hoping to not make mistakes. Next year he hits the floor owning his spot. I'm looking forward to it.

Marek PT next year is going to be interesting. He has to find minutes.

It should be interesting, no doubt. He already has the best on-floor, in-game instincts of the lot. And he comes in next year with a steady upward move in his learning curve. He's going to be tough to move out. Ain't it great? :D

We must be pretty damn good if Marek’s 7th man next year

No kidding. The only absolute in college basketball is there's a lot of time between this year and next year. :)

He will. Just like he did this year. He will be a bit bigger. I'm talking two minutes by the way.

I think he'll start on the wing (3 or 4) and will only play 5 when he did this year: when there' no one else left, or to protect a player with the clock running down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom