What channel is it on? FSU addition. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What channel is it on? FSU addition.

See look at this...

Stevenson's been pumping iron, playing Russian roulette and drinking Jack straight...from 1986 till now. He's on his record breaking 1 millionth 8 ball...and he found the game.

I seriously just don't get it sometimes...

Looked at it like 5-6 times this season. Doesn't help when there is no local affiliate in your area. Sometimes I luck out and fox sports south carries the game. I'm not the only one having this problem.

Great. Thanks, will try it. Hopefully it works.

It should. Some of the posters watched FB games this year using the link. It isn't available every game though. You have to check the ACC site under schedule and scores to see what the watching options are for each game.

Looked at it like 5-6 times this season. Doesn't help when there is no local affiliate in your area. Sometimes I luck out and fox sports south carries the game. I'm not the only one having this problem.
Nobody cares about you out of market and/or footprint people.

You're on your own to find it...or pay for full court.

As for the morons who live in the areas listed there....

Thanks but that doesn't help me. Been the same thing all season none of the affiliate stations are local for me. So DTV doesn't carry them.

The ACC or Syracuse or someone needs to cut a deal with fox sports or something with a national presence to carry these games at least in markets where there is no ACC RSN affiliate.
That's unfortunate and really hard to rationalize given all the junk programming that's on (e.g. directional division III lawn darts). You can always stream to your TV via HDMI using firstrowsports.eu - just be sure to close out all the pop-ups.

Nobody cares about you out of market and/or footprint people.

You're on your own to find it...or pay for full court.

As for the morons who live in the areas listed there....

:confused: Not sure if serious or trolling.

:confused: Not sure if serious or trolling.
I don't troll.

Out of footprint guys? This is likely a good place for info.

In footprint? :crazy::noidea::bat::rolling:(n):mad:

Oh Lord

No.

What is it...theacc.com or something???

Only had to do it once...and that was early last August.

Google it dash.

I can't lead every donkey to water...
but, but...

Love the ACC and glad we are in it for our long term health. But the issues I see people having with seeing our games is ridic. It's the one thing that people were sold a bill of goods on.

The only acc game that wasn't on tv for me was the va tech game.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...rida_state_on_acc_n.html#incart_river_default

The Syracuse men's basketball team will face Florida State at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Donald L Tucker Center at Tallahassee, Fla. The game will be broadcast on the ACC Network. Tom Werme and Eddie Fogler will be on the call.

If you live in Central New York this means the game will be on WSTM-3. Below are the channel numbers for the cable/satellite providers in Central New York:

• Time Warner: Channel 1203 (HD), Channel 3 (Syracuse suburbs) or 4 (city of Syracuse) for non-digital customers
  • Verizon Fios: Channel 3 (SD) and 503 (HD)
  • DirectTV: Channel 3 (SD & HD)
  • Dish Network: Channel 3 (SD &HD)
  • New Visions: Channel 3 (SD) and 603 (HD)
If you live outside of Central New York, you can check below to see if the game is available in your market on the ACC Network.

New York
Albany WNYA
Binghamton WBPN
Buffalo WBBZ
Elmira WJKP
New York City WLNY
Syracuse WSTM
Utica WPNY
Watertown WWTI-D2

Alabama
Birmingham (Anniston & Tuscaloosa) WABM
Dothan WTVY-D2
Huntsville-Decatur WHNT-D2

Arizona
Phoenix KNXV-D2

California
Fresno KAIL
San Diego KUSI

Colorado
Denver KTVD
Grand Junction KGJT

Florida
Fort Myers-Naples WXCW
Jacksonville WAWS-D2
Miami-Fort Lauderdale WBFS
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne WRBW
Panama City WMBB-D2
Tallahassee-Thomasville WTLF
Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) WTOG
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce WTVX

Georgia
Albany WSWG-D2
Atlanta WATL
Augusta WFXG-D2
Columbus (Opelika, AL) WLTZ
Macon WPGA
Savannah WGSA

Idaho
Boise KTVB-D2
Twin Falls KTFT-D2

Illinois
Chicago WCIU-D2
Peoria WAOE

Indiana
Indianapolis WHMB
South Bend WMYS

Iowa
Cedar Rapids KCRG-DT2
Des Moines WHO-D3

Kentucky
Lexington WTVQ-D2

Louisiana
New Orleans WNOL
Shreveport KPXJ

Maryland
Hagerstown WHAG
Salisbury WRDE-DT

Massachusetts
Boston (Manchester) WSBK
Springfield-Holyoke (WSBK)

Michigan
Lansing WHTV

Minnesota
Minneapolis WUCW

Mississippi
Columbus-Tupelo GCBI
Meridian WMDN-D2

Missouri
Kansas City KCWE

Nevada
Las Vegas KVMY

North Carolina
Charlotte WBTV
Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point WMYV
Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville) WRAL-D2

Ohio
Cleveland WUAB
Youngstown WBCB

Oregon
Medford KFBI

Pennsylvania
Harrisburg-Lancaster WHP-D2
Philadelphia WPSJ
Pittsburgh WTAE-D2
State College-Johnstown-Altoona WHVL
Wilkes Barre-Scanton WQMY

Rhode Island
Providence-New Bedford WLWC

South Carolina
Charleston WCSC
Columbia WKTC
Greenville-Spartanburg-Asheville WLOS
Myrtle Beach-Florence WWMB

Tennessee
Chattanooga WDSI
Knoxville WKNX
Tri-Cities WEMT-D2

Texas
Dallas KTXA
Lubbock KCBD-2
San Antonio KCWX

Utah
Salt Lake City KMYU

Virginia
Charlottesville WVIR-D2
Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News WGNT
Richmond-Petersburg WTVR
Roanoke-Lynchburg WWCW

Washington
Seattle KIRO-D2

West Virginia
Charleston WQCW

Wisconsin
Madison WISC
Milwaukee WCGV

ESPN
Radio
You can listen to the game on Syracuse IMG Radio Network. In Syracuse you can listen on 99.5 FM and 99.1 FM, and 105.5 FM in Fulton/Oswego. It's also available on 88.3 FM through WAER. You can hear the game on channel 91 if you have SiriusXM satellite radio

Anybody in the DC/Northern VA area been able to find the game on TV on Sunday? Looks like (through Verizon) it's only available through Full Court/ESPN3.

It's time for another edition of what freaking channel is the game on? ACC RSN...

It appears once again I am SOL with Directv in the Nashville area. And at the same time ESPN is literally showing 2 hours of sportscenter reruns. Someone really needs to fix this next year. Guess I'll be watching the game on choppy vision aka ESPN 8 . Com

If the game is on in your area post it here so others will know.

John, hey I talked with you about tix for final four last year...Letting you know we'll be up at the BWW in Smyrna on Sam Ridley tomorrow to watch the game if you wanna join us...Game is on Direct TV PPV ...I have Direct TV at home but I haven't paid PPV in years as all games have been broadcast...We'll be in Orange...Let me clarify in TN...Cuse Orange...lol

Anybody in the DC/Northern VA area been able to find the game on TV on Sunday? Looks like (through Verizon) it's only available through Full Court/ESPN3.
Nope. ESPN3 is it for me.

John, hey I talked with you about tix for final four last year...Letting you know we'll be up at the BWW in Smyrna on Sam Ridley tomorrow to watch the game if you wanna join us...Game is on Direct TV PPV ...I have Direct TV at home but I haven't paid PPV in years as all games have been broadcast...We'll be in Orange...Let me clarify in TN...Cuse Orange...lol

Yeah I was planning on working tomorrow so maybe I can swing by and grab lunch and the game.

I live in DeWitt and the game is not on 3 or 1203. This is making me riled up!

bballbeadle said:
I live in DeWitt and the game is not on 3 or 1203. This is making me riled up!

It's on 3

Thank you bevosu. Godsend for me, never would have found it.

Thanks. It's not showing up on my channel guide but perhaps by tomorrow it will be!

I think a hockey game or golf shows up there, but when 2PM hits the SU game will be on 3 and they'll switch that other stuff to 6.

It's on 3
According to the guide the game is not on 3.TWC is showing hockey until 3 and than the PGA is on from 4 to whatever.I don't think they will knock the hockey game or the PGA off the air.

Yep...Full Court or ESPN 3. It's WatchESPN at our house today...

Locally I checked 2:00. Are they gonna cut into the NHL hockey game that is scheduled? I don't see SU game on 3 or 1203. What am I missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom