What do people think about the Dalai Lama as our next head coach?... | Syracusefan.com

What do people think about the Dalai Lama as our next head coach?...

Scooch

Living Legend
I mean he checks the most important box that I see in other posts here: He spent at least an hour of his life in Syracuse.

I think we can afford him, those robes can't be too expensive. He's a great leader. Although being in exile is a knock on him, never led a UN recognized nation. But we all know he's a helluva recruiter.

Plus, from what I understand, he's a big hitter the Lama. Long.

I say add him to the list!

Dalai+Lama+One+World+Concert+Syracuse+University+zcKyZi-1LUvl.jpg

No chance we land him. He'll get a better offer from another bigger named p5 school.

Still might be more HARDNOSED than Shafer though.

I mean he checks the most important box that I see in other posts here: He spent at least an hour of his life in Syracuse.

I think we can afford him, those robes can't be too expensive. He's a great leader. Although being in exile is a knock on him, never led a UN recognized nation. But we all know he's a helluva recruiter.

Plus, from what I understand, he's a big hitter the Lama. Long.

I say add him to the list!

Dalai+Lama+One+World+Concert+Syracuse+University+zcKyZi-1LUvl.jpg

Gunga. Gunga galunga!

He'd check the press conference box. That's a big deal to a lot of people on the board here.

Big hitter, the Lama. Our defense would be agile, hostile, and assuming he can somehow teach them astral projection, incredibly multiple. I say go for it. From what he's said, he won't require a hefty paycheck, either.

Has Shafer abandoned the Hardnosed lock the gate shtick? When was the last time he made public comments to the media using them

He's a workout freak . . . really into altitude training and increasing EPO levels. Might come in handy in the 4th quarter.

OttoinGrotto said:
Admins, please move this to the all inclusive coaching candidates thread.

You shut your mouth.

No chance we land him. He'll get a better offer from another bigger named p5 school.

Still might be more HARDNOSED than Shafer though.

Plus he has Tressel's soul.

I'm all in.

9cacacb5f9a0f210040b14f4d3bbc820.jpg

I'm thinking we need someone who is a stickler for the rules so we can avoid more NCAA scrutiny but is also totally hardnosed, yet can wax poetic when need be at a post game press conerence

After reading SS linked to Nick Saban, David Cutcliffe, and Frank Beamer I need a consultation with Dalai Lama. I am trying to be nice and stay out posting in those threads.
We deserve to suck if SS is the HC in 2016. Just being a nice guy is not enough.