What happened here | Syracusefan.com

What happened here

I admit I’m lost. And tbisnis our avilles ?
I think it is the Aviles that transferred from Syracuse.

Going to Johns Hopkins makes people worse and perhaps it happened again here.

That said, it looked inadvertent to me. It appears to me Aviles was totally focusing on the ball.

I have a workin theory there is a long term history of this with the family of the guy who lost his nuts.

Perhaps this is why the family name is Queen?

I think it is the Aviles that transferred from Syracuse.

Going to Johns Hopkins makes people worse and perhaps it happened again here.

That said, it looked inadvertent to me. It appears to me Aviles was totally focusing on the ball.

I have a workin theory there is a long term history of this with the family of the guy who lost his nuts.

Perhaps this is why the family name is Queen?
looked to me without further context that aviles was expecting the navy shorty to attempt to hold him (which the guy did). like it had been going on previously. and aviles was using his stick to punch thru the expected hold. ended up going wide right to the jewels.

Grant never did it to guys (no no spot) but during games specially to defender or player just wouldn’t shut up n had no business in talking smack i have butt ended guys (midsection always). Sometimes part of the game. lol But don’t think he was purposely trying to hit dude there.

Actually prob did it more then handful of times n least twice when did it the other guy took big whack right after which drew flag as refs didn’t see my dirty move but saw theirs !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom