Last Possession D..... | Syracusefan.com

Last Possession D.....

newmexicuse

All Conference
It worked out, but I gotta admit I was thinking for one critical possession to give them an entirely new look...

Hima, Brown, Cope, JJ, and Judah.

Maybe even Taylor at one of the guards. We still had a TO left, so if they did score there was still opportunity to get our scorers in for final possession if any time left on the clock.

It worked out, but I gotta admit I was thinking for one critical possession to give them an entirely new look...

Maybe even Taylor at one of the guards. We still had a TO left, so if they did score there was still opportunity to get our scorers in for final possession if any time left on the clock.
Hima can’t move on a moving walkway at the airport and you want him in the game for the most critical defensive possession of the game? How much have you been drinking tonight sir? Lol

Hima can’t move on a moving walkway at the airport and you want him in the game for the most critical defensive possession of the game? How much have you been drinking tonight sir? Lol
Inserting a guy who couldn't get a rebound off a missed free throw when we absolutely had to have it on Saturday doesn't seem like a recipe for success to me either.

You must have bet on NCS to win if you want Hima on the floor. He can’t rebound in the rebounding line during warmups.

I was wishing they would go zone and that Jimmy still had some eligibility so he could play in the middle, and then I woke from that nightmare.

I was wishing they would go zone and that Jimmy still had some eligibility so he could play in the middle, and then I woke from that nightmare.
They did switch to zone on the last possession of the first half. I thought it was a smart move by Red. NC State looked confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom