What is lost in all this Ash anger... | Syracusefan.com

What is lost in all this Ash anger...

He maybe an air raid guy but here is the problem. We have a defense minded coach. He will never trust the offense it will alway give to the defense and let them make the play. We are also at the mercy of an oc.

No one knows at all what his offensive philosophy could be. He could be an air-raid enthusiast. He has not been given the job yet officially, and more importantly has not hired an OC. Chill yall.

Plus he hasn't been hired yet.

HAHA a poster asked what did he do recently!

Just shut the board down for 24 hours.

Well he won a national championship last year. I hear that's pretty good.
He won it. He's the db coach. That's like saying the water boy won the nc, we should bring him along. Bottom line he wasn't calling plays. We got the guy behind the guy calling plays.

grob has how many super bowls. thats pretty swell too.
You said he has accomplished nothing, now you're saying his biggest accomplishment - which is the pinnacle for college football - is worthless, basically.

Gotcha. You're a treat.

OH MY GOD. What are you talking about?

I guess "accomplishments" are only if the media has hyped you up enough?

You do realize his defense shut out Wisconsin, beat Alabama, and shut down Oregon in a 3 game stretch.

He left Arkansas to save face.

That being said, I played DIII ball and I'm sure G-Rob has forgotten more about football than I've ever known, so my other post is probably crap

No one knows at all what his offensive philosophy could be. He could be an air-raid enthusiast. He has not been given the job yet officially, and more importantly has not hired an OC. Chill yall.
If Coyle had hired my two year old daughter the same thread could have been posted.

I get rationalizing to feel better. But let's get real.

He won it. He's the db coach. That's like saying the water boy won the nc, we should bring him along. Bottom line he wasn't calling plays. We got the guy behind the guy calling plays.
what are you talking about?

He maybe an air raid guy but here is the problem. We have a defense minded coach. He will never trust the offense it will alway give to the defense and let them make the play. We are also at the mercy of an oc.

Just like Pete Carroll did in the Texas Nat Title?

ehhh... you may wanna check his wikipedia page 1 more time.

I'm sure they could have never done it without him.
What the hell has Scott Frost accomplished, then? Tell me that?

What a crock. People are just looking for reasons to hate any hire that isn't their favorite.

You have to love Syracuse fans: getting negative about people who haven't even been hired yet. This is the most miserable fanbase in the world, I swear to god.

If Coyle had hired my two year old daughter the same thread could have been posted.

I get rationalizing to feel better. But let's get real.
I don't need to rationalize to feel better. You can if you like haha.