What is that I hear, another boom...2nd one of the night. | Syracusefan.com

What is that I hear, another boom...2nd one of the night.

I loved the #boom hashtag. Having a hard time warming up to #domedudes. It's like Jon Fishman is running our Twitter account.
I liked the boom. But, many of us have been (rightfully) complaining for years that we don't use the dome as a recruiting advantage. This crew has has embraced it. They need to keep on reminding the recruits. This is what makes us different.

Two strung together words "Dome" (our identity), and "dudes" (you're rolling with our crew now).
The boom got us excited. I think #DomeDudes is geared to build an identity with the recruits.

I love it.

I liked the boom. But, many of us have been (rightfully) complaining for years that we don't use the dome as a recruiting advantage. This crew has has embraced it. They need to keep on reminding the recruits. This is what makes us different.

Two strung together words "Dome" (our identity), and "dudes" (you're rolling with our crew now).
The boom got us excited. I think #DomeDudes is geared to build an identity with the recruits.

I love it.
Well said. #DomeDudes isn't the coolest, but it serves an awesome purpose and that has a ton of value.

If we wanted to be a little more relevant to current slang they could maybe try #DomeSquad

Well said. #DomeDudes isn't the coolest, but it serves an awesome purpose and that has a ton of value.

If we wanted to be a little more relevant to current slang they could maybe try #DomeSquad
You know... let's just call it what this is. I'm right about this. #DomeSquad is way better. WAY BETTER. Anybody want to tell the new staff what's up? I mean, they got the whole "revitalizing and running the program" thing down, I just think they need a little help getting their Twitter game on fleek.

You know... let's just call it what this is. I'm right about this. #DomeSquad is way better. WAY BETTER. Anybody want to tell the new staff what's up? I mean, they got the whole "revitalizing and running the program" thing down, I just think they need a little help getting their Twitter game on fleek.
#DomeCrew for the win!

#DomeDogs (Dawgs), then for a guy in his 30's I can rock a #DomeDads t-shirt if I ever get out to a game;)

"Dude" is cool if you're a middle-aged, well, dude.

You guys gotta trust me on this stuff. You know the ad wizards that run the world? Marketing rain makers and crap? That's me.

#DomeSquad

Everything is circular. They 80's are making a comeback, and Dino's dudes are out in front. And I'll be there to bask in all the 80's resurgent glory, mullet and all.

"Dude" is cool if you're a middle-aged, well, dude.

You guys gotta trust me on this stuff. You know the ad wizards that run the world? Marketing rain makers and crap? That's me.

#DomeSquad

I like DomeSquad. Someone needs to get the staff onboard with this ASAP.