What kinds of cars do SU players drive? | Syracusefan.com

What kinds of cars do SU players drive?

blust2i3d4

Starter
The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.

The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.
I think he signed with an agent the day before the accident

I recall a picture of Dukes players cars parked together 20-30 years ago. Don’t remember the specifics but they were all new models, probably bmw’s Mercedes, etc. Made me wonder about the integrity of their program.

I don’t think you want to dig into some of the cars our players drive..at least, from what I’ve heard.

Rony Seikaly drove a Mercedes and no one thought twice about it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Most likely a loaner. I have a 2017 Genesis G80 and even their new SUV's are still old fogey-mobiles.
Not something I would drive if I were in my 20's

I recall a picture of Dukes players cars parked together 20-30 years ago. Don’t remember the specifics but they were all new models, probably bmw’s Mercedes, etc. Made me wonder about the integrity of their program.

Lincoln navigators were popular.

People overreacting here lol. Pretty sure Joe posted an IG story of his stock Jeep Cherokee, nothing glamorous. Buddy clearly comes from money so I’d imagine its a different story there

People overreacting here lol. Pretty sure Joe posted an IG story of his stock Jeep Cherokee, nothing glamorous. Buddy clearly comes from money so I’d imagine its a different story there
This year.