What the Ty-Dee-Bowl might actually look like | Syracusefan.com

What the Ty-Dee-Bowl might actually look like

SWC75

Bored Historian
Check out TWC channel 315 in Syracuse 0-11 SMU vs. 2-9 Connecticut.

The Mustangs just kicked a field goal that doinked the crossbar. :rolleyes:

The crowd at the rent could fit next to one pee trough at the Dome

Last edited:
UCONN returns a fumble for a TD but badly misses the extra point. The play interrupts an interview with SMU's next coach, something you don't normally get during a telecast.

In better days:

TCU won that one, (back in 1949) 21-13. They actually played this year and TCU won 56-0. It used to be quite the rivalry.

If I had my druthers,(and I had to got to the bathroom when they were handed out), I'd re-create the Big East, the Big 8 and the SWC, (my favorite conference, of course!), and reunite the WAC and Mountain West, stick Notre Dame somewhere and have the champions of the Big East, ACC, SEC, Big 10, Big 8, SWC, WAC and Pacwhatever playoff for the national title.

The SMU kicker is very accurate. He again hit the crossbar to end the first half but this time it bounced backwards. UCONN is up at the half, 20-6. 0-12 is on the horizon for the Mustangs.

SMU just ran the fake field goal punt! I guess they were watching our tapes vs. Boston College. Pin 'em deep, baby! That's what the good teams do.

This thread is so awesome. Just one guy, alone, watching UCONN/SMU, and realizing how bizarre it is.

Two bad teams can be as entertaining as two good teams, maybe moreso in some ways. SMU has tied it up 20-20 but just had a punt blocked.

May be 100 people tops in the stands. And losing to a team that hasn't won in over a year. And in the AAC, guess it could be worse.

SMU TD 27-20 over UConn. This game is so bad is fascinating to watch.

I just turned it on.

SMU with 2 straight false starts in victory formation.

Way out of practice.

UCONN is making a really strong case for membership in the B1G.

SMU fumbled trying to run the clock out, got the ball back, couldn't run the victory formation, couldn't find the Gatorade, but they somehow got it done...

...and over our friends at UCONN! :rolling:

Honestly I haven't checked the Boneyard out since last year but today I may have glance. That loss was unbelievable that SMU team UAE horrible. #dreamB1G.

I mean with all of our injuries we house UConn in FB and our team was not good.

Honestly I haven't checked the Boneyard out since last year but today I may have glance. That loss was unbelievable that SMU team UAE horrible. #dreamB1G.

I mean with all of our injuries we house UConn in FB and our team was not good.
I just took a look over there. It is pretty bad. They are eating their own, from Manuel all the way down to the parking lot attendant. I will say it was a good read. Might go back for seconds latter on. One dude was complaining about punting on 4th and 1 from the 50 in the 4th quarter. That dude couldn't cut it as a Syracuse fan. ;)

Alsacs said:
Honestly I haven't checked the Boneyard out since last year but today I may have glance. That loss was unbelievable that SMU team UAE horrible. #dreamB1G. I mean with all of our injuries we house UConn in FB and our team was not good.
united Arab emirates?

My phone autocorrected was to UAE for some reason.