What's bothering me most about Saturday.. | Syracusefan.com

What's bothering me most about Saturday..

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
And I don't see how we fix in week 2 or even beyond...

Waking up on Monday and not having the Rahme analysis article.

Does he have one in his new anonymous ACC Sports role?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Yup. I haven't even gone to look for articles this morning. Guess I'm falling out of that habit.

Sure would be nice if he'd come back for a chat once in a while. Hope things are going well for him...

Come on Chip - there is massive room for improvement and that is very encouraging to me. Stop thinking negatively like most CNYers!

the one thing i do have faith in -hcss making a change when he deems it necessary- i dont think he will keep a guy around if he cant cut it because of friendship like pp did

the one thing i do have faith in -hcss making a change when he deems it necessary- i dont think he will keep a guy around if he cant cut it because of friendship like pp did
No Coach in Syracuse's future history, will EVER match P's Bowl win total.

Here's hoping Coach cliche soundbite finds a way to win.

The really impressive thing about Coach Ps bowl record is that he wasn't doing it against some MAC flotsam and jetsam or the Little Sisters of the Poor JV squad, like some of our old BE mates routinely faced. Georgia, LSU, Colorado (when they were Colorado), Clemson, Florida, these were good teams with great players.

You mean you hope he keeps fightin the good fight...

not sure were that came from-wasnt part of my quote-

mine was about how pp kept gd way too long-deleon lost whatever it was he had at the end-still hasnt found it in conn and might cost pp another job

EVER is a long time. It's easy to judge 1 game as 1st year HC vs. a guy who was here as long as P. P was very good.

I'm not writing off SS this quickly. His soundbites and the play of the D match up pretty well. O? We'll see.

The really impressive thing about Coach Ps bowl record is that he wasn't doing it against some MAC flotsam and jetsam or the Little Sisters of the Poor JV squad, like some of our old BE mates routinely faced. Georgia, LSU, Colorado (when they were Colorado), Clemson, Florida, these were good teams with great players.

Just for the record, Coach P won 6 bowl games. Ohio State, Colorado, Clemson, Houston, Kentucky, Kansas State. Georgia and LSU were on Mac's watch. Florida was regular season. Bowl game against them was a loss.

I'd like to think we'll have a coach who one day will stick around long enough to win 6 bowl games. Especially given how easy it is to make it to a bowl game these days. That's not a dig on P (I swear), just my hopes for the future of the program and its stability.

Don't forget the throttling we received in bowls with P, too. It's a big picture with good wins and bad losses.

And I don't see how we fix in week 2 or even beyond...

Waking up on Monday and not having the Rahme analysis article.

Does he have one in his new anonymous ACC Sports role?

Nothing yet.

They played LSU and UGA when McPherson was head coach. Only 1 game vs. a non BCS level team in P's tenure.

1991 HOF (now Capital One) beat Ohio St.
1992 Fiesta beat Colorado
1995 Gator beat Clemson
1996 Liberty beat Houston
1997 Fiesta lost Kansas St.
1998 Orange lost Florida
1999 Music City beat Kentucky
2001 Insight.com beat Kansas St. (long live super purple cat)
2004 Champs Sports lost Georgia Tech

good to see kirbivore has his time machine in midseason form and is dragging up threads from a few days ago.

now wheres swish calling for loeb to start or something??

Oh Lord