When did Dino turn into Shafer? | Syracusefan.com

When did Dino turn into Shafer?

I’m fine with running the ball. You know what I’m not fine with? Obvious runs into goal line formations with non-elite backs.

Most underused play in the history of football is a qb sneak.

I’m fine with running the ball. You know what I’m not fine with? Obvious runs into goal line formations with non-elite backs.

Most underused play in the history of football is a qb sneak.
Newsflash...it's not the back's fault when they're met 2 yards deep in the backfield and I'm not sure Dino trusts Devito with a sneak.

*Of course there is some hyperbole there* but today... I’m having some bad memories pop up.

I’m not alone with that thought. What’s going on? What is the play calling?

What a joke the play calling has been. Twice inside the 2 with first and goal and we run 3 straight up the middle on both occasions. This team is a gimmicky O, so all of a sudden we are going to try and force it down the throat of a year in and year out Top 10 recruiting class full of studs. Our offensive line is down right OFFENSIVE as well.

Newsflash...it's not the back's fault when they're met 2 yards deep in the backfield and I'm not sure Dino trusts Devito with a sneak.
So... why run it? Dungey had a series at the goal line too.

So... why run it? Dungey had a series at the goal line too.
I'm not suggesting just run. There are plays designed out of the jumbo package. Just wish they trusted TD enough to attempt it. Imo, Dino's error was leaving him in rather than putting your best player back in.

No , it's Dino's fault for not allowing TD to play at the goal line. Brutal.

I don’t get this at all and we have been bailed out by the ridiculous incompetence from FSU

The guy’s play calling beat VT, Clemson, and FSU over a 3 year period.

I’m not going to ever question his play calling again.
I mean...I guess

Second half couldn’t have been more different. Thank you!

Still some red zone issues but much better overall.

I had the same thought m but I’m pretty sure he knows what he’s doing, now we just have to keep the momentum.

A ho hum win against FSU.

*Of course there is some hyperbole there* but today... I’m having some bad memories pop up.

I’m not alone with that thought. What’s going on? What is the play calling?
When did Babers take over as OC????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom