When We're Cutting Down The Nets In Dallas... | Syracusefan.com

When We're Cutting Down The Nets In Dallas...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
...in April, we're all going to recall this moment as the moment that turned this team around.

This is going to light a fire under the team that you can't imagine. 100% chance JB circles the wagons after this game, and his "outburst" is going to be the glue that holds this team together during a tough game in the tournament.

Book it. I look forward to solidifying my legend as board prophet.

No offense but we don't know how this will change your team going forward. Boeheim losing his mind could actually cost him a little bit of trust with some of the players since everyone is saying that Boeheim officially took SU out of the game. CJ Fair even said after the game that if Boeheim didn't get the techs Syracuse would have had a shot to tie it up. This could be great for your team or it could be a bad thing.

No offense but we don't know how this will change your team going forward. Boeheim losing his mind could actually cost him a little bit of trust with some of the players since everyone is saying that Boeheim officially took SU out of the game. CJ Fair even said after the game that if Boeheim didn't get the techs Syracuse would have had a shot to tie it up. This could be great for your team or it could be a bad thing.

Riiiiggggght.

chs234 said:

LOL

image.jpg

"I wanted to do the same thing he did," SU guard Michael Gbinije said. "When I saw him get off the bench and show some emotion, I was kind of happy he did."

Yeah, seems like he lost the team.

No offense, but you're a tool.
You worry about your team and we'll worry about ours, ok?

We should've been at the line, tie game, chance to take the lead with 10 seconds left. Instead we would've had to foul and the refs would've called lane violations until you made both. So no, we didn't have a chance after that call.

...in April, we're all going to recall this moment as the moment that turned this team around.

This is going to light a fire under the team that you can't imagine. 100% chance JB circles the wagons after this game, and his "outburst" is going to be the glue that holds this team together during a tough game in the tournament.

Book it. I look forward to solidifying my legend as board prophet.
Amen brother, I have the same feeling.

We should've been at the line, tie game, chance to take the lead with 10 seconds left. Instead we would've had to foul and the refs would've called lane violations until you made both. So no, we didn't have a chance after that call.

lol. you guys made fun of Duke fans for acting this way, now you guys are acting just as bad.

You know nothing about our team, about our coach, and about our fans. What the original poster said is true. I think common sense might tell you that when one of the most quiet coaches in the game who has had about 5 technicals called in his whole career, and never got ejected before tonight after 38 years of coaching does what JB did tonight it is legendary. It was done just for this purpose. Oh, I think coach knows his players better than you do.

lol. you guys made fun of Duke fans for acting this way, now you guys are acting just as bad.
Keep on trolling... This will be good in the long run. We needed an us against the world moment. The team got complacent, no longer the case (I bet)...

my goodness. what "us against the world" thing are you talking about? Fair stepped out of bounds before the block/charge call even occurred.

The difference is Duke got the benefit of a call that was clearly a charge earlier in the game, whereas, Syracuse got jobbed on a play that, at worst, is a no call.

If a loss to a 20 loss team didn't kick us in the ass I really don't seeing how this loss and our coach getting ejected does.

I really do think we're a contender this season, but out offense just doesn't seem to be working right now, I hope we can correct it but if we don't, we're in trouble.

chs234 said:
my goodness. what "us against the world" thing are you talking about? Fair stepped out of bounds before the block/charge call even occurred.

Except he didn't have the ball yet, troll.

No, he didn't. This lunacy is coming from a snapshot from an angle that doesn't show the exact moment Fair has the ball in his hands, nor does it show if his heel is on the floor or not. Watch the actual replay over and over - I have (too many times, actually). He moved his right foot forward just before he caught the ball (his left foot was always in bounds). There was ref right next to him on the sideline.

That's an argument Duke fans are using to deflect the argument about the shi77y call on CJ.

Saw that picture it isn't clear and the ref is looking right at fairs feet.

You're probably a Duke fan from Upstate New York and have no connection whatsoever to Duke except the fact you jumped on their bandwagon sometime in your childhood because that was the "cool" thing to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom