"When You Get Your Team You Can Make That Call" | Syracusefan.com

"When You Get Your Team You Can Make That Call"

BVille44

All Conference
I may be the only one but I am sick and tired of Shafer's press conferences. Every fan wanted to know why he did not have Dungey go under center at the goal line but we get that bullsh!t answer.

How about the head coach taking some responsibility for the last two games instead of being a cheerleader saying we got to see an exciting college football game, the kids played hard, etc.

Check out Steven Bailey's twitter page. Sadly it is a direct quote from an arrogant coach with a losing record.

Ouch that is another terrible terrible press conference quote from the head coach. He is gone easy decision from the new AD

@Stephen_Bailey1: Shafer asked why not put QB Eric Dungey under center in goal line. "When you get your team, you can make that call."

Nobody learns. Remember when he was disrespecting Fournette?

It may be that bad, but I didn't watch the press conference yet. I'm sure you were able to pick up context and tone in the second hand tweet.

IthacaBarrel said:
He's right. If he went under center and wasn't successful people would be complaining too

Also in a weird way he's taking responsibility for it

Also in a weird way he's taking responsibility for it

It's fine, people just want to put him in a camel clutch and deez nuts him all at same time because he lost a football game, at the end of the day it's coyles call. I'm numb to it at this point. I like shafer but he lost again today which isn't good

We don't run the offense with the QB under center. Its not part of the offense...so i guess that is the answer