Where are we watching? | Syracusefan.com

Where are we watching?

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Majority of people will be in the Dome. If you aren't, where are you watching?

Also, maybe worth starting a thread with the Cuse bar in each city?

LGO!

At my house just outside of Charlotte NC.. Out on the screened in porch. Finally think I'm going to start the bribing with my 4 year old tonight. Watch the game with dad get a chocolate bar.

Last edited:
My iPhone via WatchESPN, at a restaurant in kc metro like Mexican or joes kc bbq. Have to put the girlfriend on mute for the night

At my house just outside of Charlotte B.C.. Out on the screened in porch. Finally think I'm going to start the bribing with my 4 year old tonight. Watch the game with dad get a chocolate bar.
Mine are 6 and 7. When we watch at home we have "quiet time" except commercials and if they have a question about the game. It works sometimes. They usually find something else to do. Maybe someday...

at home in Morrisville on my 60" Samsung tv with the chromecast that I just got to replace my blown up appleTV

At my RV outside on a big screen next to a campfire, in Alpine Lake RV Resort and Campground, Corinth, NY

Last edited:
On my smart TV in Four Oaks, NC.

Beer TBD. Looking for something pumpkin.

I'll be down here in rainy NC with the game on the tv, thanks Roku, and a laptop full of my favorite posters...until I have to delete your posts. ;)

Heard there are some tornado warnings down in CHarlotte where I am. Stay safe!

At my house in Knoxville, TN on the laptop. WatchESPN has actually been mostly trouble free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom