Where are you watching? | Syracusefan.com

Where are you watching?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Work today, Bar tomorrow. I got a refresher on which switches to hit on the breaker box for the TVs and the correct lights. I'll have the bar all to myself from 8am-11am. Heaven.

cuse.jpg

Work today, Bar tomorrow. I got a refresher on which switches to hit on the breaker box for the TVs and the correct lights. I'll have the bar all to myself from 8am-11am. Heaven.

View attachment 57878

No watch during day today...Great Room couch for tonight...Couch tomorrow for SU game, back to work and then couch for tomorrow evening...

I've always hated watching games in bars...

I caught the flu this past weekend and missed Monday and Tuesday at work, unfortunately I've been soooooooooo backed up from the time missed and probably will only have time to skip out on work for the Cuse game tomorrow.

at work till 3-4ish, when I will then go get my St Patricks on and do some serious watchin and boozing at the local pub.

up till then I will be listening to Francesa watch the tourney...which is an experience everyone on earth should have at least once before he calls it quits.

OburgOrange said:
In prison

Went to a Trump rally?

Interviewing people for a job opening. Bad form to have the 'Cuse game playing on my phone in the middle of interviews?

Interviewing people for a job opening. Bad form to have the 'Cuse game playing on my phone in the middle of interviews?
Absolutely not!

That's what earbuds are for. :p Write up a list of questions, hand it to them , ask them to go top to bottom and answer each one. Smile at made baskets when your bracket pick scores, frown when their opponent scores, nod on made free throws and furrow your brow on turnovers. Easy peasy. ;)

1st half I'll watch on my cpu at work

if anyone is getting together at a bar near msg for the 2nd half, hit me up with a PM. my reg crew won't be around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom