Where we at in the Monday rankings? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where we at in the Monday rankings?

It will be a travesty if Duke is ahead of Miami - undefeated in the ACC and blew out Duke. Sure Miami has had some bad losses and Duke was the best team early on but these are the current rankings and right now Miami is better than Duke.

We've done well against Florida of late, I think Vegas would take that into account. But you could be right.

Pure possession stats say FLA is about a 7 point favourite. Agree that it would be discounted somewhat. But 7 down to 3 is a lot. Can’t expect more I would tink.

Gonzaga in the top 3 makes me feel dirty

If dukes a number 1 team than i'm a saint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised to see Gonzaga at #3. I don't think the pollster want them in a position to ascend to #1 based on their lack of consistent competition. I think we overtake Michigan and I think Miami takes #3.

Duke
Indiana
Miami
Gonzaga
Arizona
Florida
Cuse (although I am hoping some voters realize that JSIII is back and Cuse should get some love for #1).
I want to edit now that Zona has lost to move Florida up to 5th and Cuse to 6th.

1. Duke
2. Indiana
3. Miami
4. Gonzaga
5. Arizona
6. Syracuse

Here is my edited version

1.Indana
2.Duke
3.Miami
4. Michigan
5. Gonzaga
6. Syracuse

duke
indiana
miami
gonzaga
syracuse
michigan
florida

What the hell were you drinking last night?

We had 4 and a half cases of beer for the weekend. 2 PBR, 1 Miller Light 1 Sierra Nevada and a 12 pack of Coors Light (which I had zero of because its not beer).

I mostly consumed PBR and Miller Light with probably 3-4 Sierra's. Throw in just eating like a pig and I am paying for it.

It won't be, but it should be.

Miami
Indiana
Florida
Syracuse
Michigan
Duke
Gonzaga

It will be

Duke
Indiana
Miami
Florida
Gonzaga
Syracuse
Michigan

We had 4 and a half cases of beer for the weekend. 2 PBR, 1 Miller Light 1 Sierra Nevada and a 12 pack of Coors Light (which I had zero of because its not beer).

I mostly consumed PBR and Miller Light with probably 3-4 Sierra's. Throw in just eating like a pig and I am paying for it.
I love Coors Light!

Zona went down too! At Zona - turrible,

AP
1. Indiana
2. Duke
3. Mich
4. Miami
5. Gonzaga
6. Tie: Florida / Syracuse (it will be very close)

Identifyin teams after tis up to #15 is just as difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom