Whistling Straights looks . . . . | Syracusefan.com

Whistling Straights looks . . . .

jordoo

Living Legend
hidiously awesome!

I care least about the PGA of all majors, its sort of the minor major. Still the course looks like titty titty bang bang if you go fairway to green. If you miss its all death and humiliation. I love this type of set up for majors. Make the shots have a birdie put, miss and flirt with double bogey.

hidiously awesome!

I care least about the PGA of all majors, its sort of the minor major. Still the course looks like titty titty bang bang if you go fairway to green. If you miss its all death and humiliation. I love this type of set up for majors. Make the shots have a birdie put, miss and flirt with double bogey.
While the PGA almost always has the deepest and best field of four majors, and is contested on great courses that are set up fairly, I think its timing (the last of the four and right on the heels of British Open) often makes it a bit anticlimactic. That said, this year's tournament was outstanding, with a very deserving winner in Jason Day. Professional golf is in fine shape, regardless of whether Tiger ever again contends in an important tournament. Those who ignore the game when Tiger is out of contention or not playing are really missing out on something special.