White Helmets, Blue Jerseys/Pants Today | Syracusefan.com

White Helmets, Blue Jerseys/Pants Today

BlackKnight76

All American
Let's go...Orange?
@Stephen_Bailey1
We have a uniform combo. Riley Dixon is out wearing a white helmet, blue jersey and blue pants. pic.twitter.com/5yrpfPt0ya

Bx_ENLuCAAIgsbg.jpg

I'm done defending the jerseys if we're going to look like that. At least get the color combos right.

Well this is probably the worst combination we have in the closet.

Nah. Shouldve went grey pants as well for the complete mismatched look but white helmets with all blues??? Maybe he's getting work done one his orange lid... I hope.

Nah. Shouldve went grey pants as well for the complete mismatched look but white helmets with all blues??? Maybe he's getting work done one his orange lid... I hope.
That's a good point. Didn't even think about using all three at the same time.

I don't even care about the freaking uniforms anymore but if the freaking SU AD office is marketing this game as a freaking Orange Out HAVE THE FREAKING TEAM WEAR ORANGE. Go orange helmets/blue uniforms(which I hate)/orange pants and atleast then this movement makes sense.

I'm not comforted knowing Maryland's unis are still uglier.

Time to put Missy in charge of the color combos.

im not mad at this.

i am much more upset with the attendance. it looks like there may be 8k there today. it looks like a preseason bball game.

I wonder if the kids are playing the superstition game, being as they were wearing the white when they curb stomped CMU, they want to keep the mojo going

Looks like a pop warner team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom