Who are you rooting for in the Final Four? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who are you rooting for in the Final Four?

Just count the national championships. Backwards.

Wisconsin 1 - 74 years ago.

Michigan State 1 - 15 years ago.

Duke 4- the last 5 years ago, (and it should have been ours).

Kentucky 8 - the last three years ago, (and I would like to have had a shot at them, full strength).
Is Fab Melo part of that?

It's such a shame that Duke got the #3 seed without winning either the regular season or conference tourney. The national championship has been moved to 8:49 PM on Saturday night, and the winner of UK-Wisc most deserves the title.

Kentucky

1) F B1G
2) F Duke
3) No where for UK to go but down after 40-0 (just get it over with)
4) Calipari has nothing left to accomplish after 40-0 and will a) retire b) take another shot at the NBA c) leave before sanctions.

For me, it's personal. Screw Dook - I'm still a tad bitter about their last championship over Butler. They were a good team at best; many teams were much better that year. Don't even get me started about our prospects that year until (you know what happened).

This year they have a very good team but their walk into the final four has been gravy compared to other brackets and they will be too much for Michigan State. Plus, I have the in-law thing. All my wife's family went to Dook which makes watching them play nauseating. My in-laws are good people except when they talk college basketball. Uggh... the dook arrogance that radiates is repulsive. Give Kentucky another title before I have to live through another Dook championship.

I go Wisky and then Duke. Duke only for Coach K and his loyalty to JB. I don't like Kentucky or Michigan State.

You all don't have to live down I-64 from Lexington, not to mention all the UK fans in Louisville (there's plenty of them!). If they win, I will have to boycott TV, internet, radio, smart phone, newspaper, magazines, books, people, friends, work and basically live in a cave for awhile until the coast is clear.

I guess that means anyone but, although at this point I think I might be facing the above harsh reality! Kidding of course. Nevertheless, go anyone but.

Anyone but Duke. I cannot stand anything about that team.

Duke/coach K is the reason college basketball sucks right now, not Calipari. At least Cal doesn't resort to falling over as a defensive strategy.

How can you root for these clowns?

Not sure how anyone could hate duke since we've joined the ACC. Sure, I used to hate duke as much as anyone while we were in the BE, but since us joining the ACC they've been as welcoming as anybody. And sorry to say it but Coach K is a class act.

That being said, I'm rooting for ABK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom