Who does #2 remind you of? | Syracusefan.com

Who does #2 remind you of?

SU94

Starter
Silly, but fun exercise.

I'll throw out M. Mariota. Granted, he's about 5% the player MM was at Oregon, but I think their game's have some similarity (ability to run, arm strength). Size/build too (MM is an inch taller and almost 20 pounds heavier). I am sure Dungey watched MM play a lot over the last four years.

Lanky, strong, quick.

Silly, but fun exercise.

I'll throw out M. Mariota. Granted, he's about 5% the player MM was at Oregon, but I think their game's have some similarity (ability to run, arm strength). Size/build too (MM is an inch taller and almost 20 pounds heavier). I am sure Dungey watched MM play a lot over the last four years.

Lanky, strong, quick.

I've been telling people the same thing. He reminds of Mariota too.

200px-No_2_APTSWSM.jpg

I said yesterday he's a little bit like Johnny Manziel but not as quite as fast.

SU94 said:
Silly, but fun exercise. I'll throw out M. Mariota. Granted, he's about 5% the player MM was at Oregon, but I think their game's have some similarity (ability to run, arm strength). Size/build too (MM is an inch taller and almost 20 pounds heavier). I am sure Dungey watched MM play a lot over the last four years. Lanky, strong, quick.

Paulus.

I think Dungey can be like Nick Foles. Tall, lanky, deceptive quick, with good arm strength. Needs to avoid big hits and stay healthy.

Actually, Donnie is a pretty good comparison. Both are capable runners but are just looking for the win, whatever it takes. If Eric the Orange turns out as good as Donnie, we are in for some good times.