Who else swore the moment Gbinije released the Game tying Shot? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who else swore the moment Gbinije released the Game tying Shot?

Anyone notice that G's free throw percentage is up to 67% on the season and he is 24 of 30 over the last 8 games beginning with UNC?

Silent g took the shot because the defender gave him about 5 feet of space because he was expecting to guard g on a pick and role but he cheated the play and left to much space for g to shoot despite it being a long range bomb

My daughter swore so much during the second half that I'm embarrassed I birthed her. But I believe she was howling with delight when G hit that shot. I'm not sure, because I swooned and had missing time.

Anyone notice that G's free throw percentage is up to 67% on the season and he is 24 of 30 over the last 8 games beginning with UNC?

He looks confident and he's reduced a lot of excess movement. Also looks really focused. Guy's worked hard at it; I'm glad for him (not quite confident in anyone but Lydon, but we need every point).

I didn't actually say anything, it happened so fast, but I was shocked and thought What... NO! I turned my head to look away in disgust and looked back just in time to see it go through the net... YES!

Okay, now I'm just going to have to get offline and go watch that shot, because I can't picture it at all. Good night, everyone!

three great shots in a row by G, Cooney and Malachi.

I was already getting a little frustrated as we seemed somewhat disorganized to start that possession, so it was building... so something was said and ended in a massive YES!
that was you?

My daughter swore so much during the second half that I'm embarrassed I birthed her. But I believe she was howling with delight when G hit that shot. I'm not sure, because I swooned and had missing time.
i would be proud of that person, who swore in their disdain for su sports...only to be vindicated later. its a metaphor for the whole crowd tonight.

i would be proud of that person, who swore in their disdain for su sports...only to be vindicated later. its a metaphor for the whole crowd tonight.

Speaking of the crowd, was I the only one who was distracted by the person (or persons?) in the crowd who was shrieking, not even screaming, non-stop from about last two minutes of the second half and all the way through the overtime?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom