Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014?

4 in section 117. Love heckling the opposing team or goofy ass looking coaches.

Changed seats from 102 to 117 this past season because I had a chance to get front row (row A) seats, Great seats, but the vibe from the fans was lacking as opposed to being on the home side. I felt like a fish out of water when I stood up on third downs--so I would sit down before somebody yelled at me to do so. So back to 102 or 130 for next season.

Changed seats from 102 to 117 this past season because I had a chance to get front row (row A) seats, Great seats, but the vibe from the fans was lacking as opposed to being on the home side. I felt like a fish out of water when I stood up on third downs--so I would sit down before somebody yelled at me to do so. So back to 102 or 130 for next season.

We are a bit rowdier in 119, too bad 117 isn't. I guess I got lucky, I stand a lot and I'm usually one of the last ones on my feet over there. I really do love my section.

I'm right behind him and I enjoy it. IMO, what you lose in viewing angle you more than gain in excitement by being so close to the field, the coaches, the players, the hits, etc. I would go as close as possible to the field, but everybody has different preferences. For example, hard to argue with someone that loves the view from the 300's right at the 50. I just personally enjoy the experience of being right behind the team.

I can't sit in the 300's becasue of my eyesight. Where I am now I can't make out the numbers except with binoculars. I might try lower this year if available.

4 here up in 301 and I can't wait.

Will have my same two seats, despite living in Houston. Anyone interested in great seats (40-yard line behind opponent's bench) hit me up closer to the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom