Who is over/under paid? | Syracusefan.com

Who is over/under paid?

That article has us in the AAC.

Nick Saban is on the 5th hottest seat? Does the person who wrote that even watch college football? The guy is a God on the Alabama campus. TCU isn't firing Gary Pattrson, either. The same goes for Michigan and Brdy Hoke, Kevin Wilson (Indiana's coach), and Bobby Petrino (who was JUST hired this off season).

we pay the least amount for any major football school.

rutgers pays $900k

we have to get to the 2.5-3 level fast if we want to keep a coach who performs.

Nick Saban is on the 5th hottest seat? Does the person who wrote that even watch college football? The guy is a God on the Alabama campus. TCU isn't firing Gary Pattrson, either. The same goes for Michigan and Brdy Hoke, Kevin Wilson (Indiana's coach), and Bobby Petrino (who was JUST hired this off season).

You must not be from Alabama. Saban is on a 2 game losing streak.

He just lost to Auburn and is now the 2nd best coach in the state.

That article has us in the AAC.

First off...man do I hate it that the AAC has those letters... with an utter passion. Second you have to wonder if it was just a keystroke error or the person really just doesn't have a clue.

You must not be from Alabama. Saban is on a 2 game losing streak.

He just lost to Auburn and is now the 2nd best coach in the state.

Nick Saban isn't going anywhere, ever unless he chooses to. He just received a raise and a contract extension after his 2 game "losing streak".

Gus Malzahn isn't in Saban's league. Wait until next year when Gus has 4-5 losses and Bama spanks them, Auburn caught lightening in a bottle last year and was very lucky.

Furthermore...who are they going to get that is better if they fire him?

Nick Saban isn't going anywhere, ever unless he chooses to. He just received a raise and a contract extension after his 2 game "losing streak".

Gus Malzahn isn't in Saban's league. Wait until next year when Gus has 4-5 losses and Bama spanks them, Auburn caught lightening in a bottle last year and was very lucky.

Malzahn is a heck of a offensive guru but you are right, they could have lost 1 to 3 more games last year. He has an incredible grasp of his offense and it wasn't lightning in a bottle to me. They made damn good plays to win those games and were also in position to be able to win them.

I know a 25-0 team in hoops that looked like that.

Orangeyes is underpaid. If you can't afford to pay him what he's worth , at least give him some title , Staff Member doesn't seem large enough for a celebrity liason.

Malzahn is a heck of a offensive guru but you are right, they could have lost 1 to 3 more games last year. He has an incredible grasp of his offense and it wasn't lightning in a bottle to me. They made damn good plays to win those games and were also in position to be able to win them.

I know a 25-0 team in hoops that looked like that.

He will go 8-4 next year and his "fans" will be calling for his head.

First off they are nuts if that does happen but point taken. I don't know what Auburn lost or have coming in but the turn around they had was amazing and to me...he's a Petrino like coach and will have good teams year in and year out.

lol. i was kidding.

First off they are nuts if that does happen but point taken. I don't know what Auburn lost or have coming in but the turn around they had was amazing and to me...he's a Petrino like coach and will have good teams year in and year out.

I agree, they are Nuts down there in general with regard to football. Lets hope he doesn't get caught riding a motorcycle with some interns or something.

lol. i was kidding.

Sorry, thought you were serious...I am fired up this morning for the Spring Game. Trying to convince the wife to get up there at 11AM, so far she is saying it isn't gonna happen.

I agree, they are Nuts down there in general with regard to football. Lets hope he doesn't get caught riding a motorcycle with some interns or something.

Auburn would have a statue commissioned of Malzahn riding a motorcycle with hookers falling off the back while popping a wheelie on the 50 yard line if he keeps on winning.

That is hilarious, I guess since he didn't win a title last year, its time for him to go lol.

I think they have a chance to be better than that, but I agree their fan base is unrealistic.

Yeah that article makes no sense. Jimbo Fisher who won the national title last year is the safest seat, but the guy who won 3 national titles in 4 years before that is unsafe? Absurd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom